Modding Atomizers To Bottom Fed For The Reo

@JakesSA of VapeClub has graciously agreed to mod my Plume Veil clone to bottom feed. And I did not even buy it from him. You are star and have earned an even more loyal customer, Sir.
Check out the professional work. With that small threaded part to drill through, this was no mean feat.
Cannot wait to test drive!
hyGWzEN.jpg

rSVbWU9.jpg

The threaded piece there is 2.4mm wide and the drill bit is 1.3mm. That leaves 0.5mm on either side. I suspect my grey hairs count increased substantially .. :eek:

The threaded piece there is 2.4mm wide and the drill bit is 1.3mm. That leaves 0.5mm on either side. I suspect my grey hairs count increased substantially .. :eek:

Damn, that is a fine job @JakesSA

So... I tried something new in the Atomic today. I have never used ribbon, so this was my first try.
0.6 ribbon, 9 wraps.... 1.04 ohm
Good vape, but the flavor is not there :confused:

image.jpg image.jpg

So... I tried something new in the Atomic today. I have never used ribbon, so this was my first try.
0.6 ribbon, 9 wraps.... 1.04 ohm
Good vape, but the flavor is not there :confused:

View attachment 9474 View attachment 9475
I have found that a micro coil style with ribbon just doesn't work how I would like it to work.
You might want to space those coils a bit making ugly coils. Flavor gets much better.
Going to make 2 ugly coils for the Atomic a bit later on myself.

I have found that a micro coil style with ribbon just doesn't work how I would like it to work.
You might want to space those coils a bit making ugly coils. Flavor gets much better.
Going to make 2 ugly coils for the Atomic a bit later on myself.
Thanks...... I will give it a try. Share yours once done

I saw your plumeveil in the flesh today :D

I got excited as I thought @JakesSA has plumeveils :p only to find it out it was the one u sent to him. Lol

Looking sexy tho!
Lol, shall send the account for that sighting:D. He will be getting some in.

Lol, shall send the account for that sighting:D. He will be getting some in.
Will definitely be looking into one!

This bottom fed atty thing is making life difficult :p so many choices!

I think the atomic @Alex has is just awesome. The flavour off it is excellent!

Converted my freshly arrived Tobh to a bottom feed setup to run on Kazumi as he is my only LP.

Was actually pretty straight forward.
Thanks to @Cape vaping supplies for the advice.

My phone a battery is flat. So please do excuse the horrendous pictures.

e4eqadah.jpg

vuma6ugu.jpg

Have to say this Atty is amazing. It kills the atomic on every level.

Running a single coil on ekowool that was donated to me by @Yiannaki thanks bud!!

If anyone is thinking of buying one of those BF-iGo's then don't.... workmanship is crap and they are not worthy of going on a REO... I tried to make a coil for it 4 times yesterday with 3 out of the 4 resulting in a broken leg due to sharp edges on the one screw... yes I have fixed it with a file but the point is you are far better off with a RM2 or even better still a Cyclone.

Converted my freshly arrived Tobh to a bottom feed setup to run on Kazumi as he is my only LP.

Was actually pretty straight forward.
Thanks to @Cape vaping supplies for the advice.

My phone a battery is flat. So please do excuse the horrendous pictures.

e4eqadah.jpg

vuma6ugu.jpg

Have to say this Atty is amazing. It kills the atomic on every level.

Running a single coil on ekowool that was donated to me by @Yiannaki thanks bud!!
For some unknown reason I have always had an affinity towards the TOBH. Have seen some good reports on it around this forum. And now you confirm - on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing.

For some unknown reason I have always had an affinity towards the TOBH. Have seen some good reports on it around this forum. And now you confirm - on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing.
My pleasure.

Honestly I have only used it for an hour or two at most.

And that short time it has blown the atomic out the water.

I highly recommend you try it out. I think you will thoroughly enjoy it.
@Silver will absolutely love it for its throat hit.

My pleasure.

Will wait for @JakesSA at VapeClub to get some in, then I can have it modded very professionally there and then.

Will wait for @JakesSA at VapeClub to get some in, then I can have it modded very professionally there and then.
Oh. One thing I do need to mention.

It does have over hang on the REO. Also you can't slide the door down from the top. It has to be inserted from bottom upwards due to the overhang.

If that's an issues for you, I'd recommend steering clear of this Atty. If it doesn't bother you, you will really enjoy it.

My pleasure.

Thanks @MurderDoll for thinking of me
Noted
Would love to try it

Doooo eeeeetttt. Using the TOBH and the Atomic most of the time.

Im looking on getting a atomic for my new Reo. Any advice as if it is difficult to modify or should i ask @JakesSA to do it. I sold all my Tobh as i dont like them using magma at the moment and so far best RDA ever. The atomic is built the same way and rip tripper freaked out how good the atomic is. So i think it will be a excellent fit for my new reo.

Im looking on getting a atomic for my new Reo. Any advice as if it is difficult to modify or should i ask @JakesSA to do it. I sold all my Tobh as i dont like them using magma at the moment and so far best RDA ever. The atomic is built the same way and rip tripper freaked out how good the atomic is. So i think it will be a excellent fit for my new reo.
Yip, buy from @JakesSA at VapeClub and he will mod it for you free of charge.

Back