Modding Atomizers To Bottom Fed For The Reo

From the pics I have seen his work is top notch to.

He did a professional job on my Atomic. The center pin in done using a lathe and a milling machine.

Very good job.

Received my professionally modded Atomic from @JakesSA at VapeClub today.
Build 0.4 ohms dual micro coils, 1.5 mm ID, 28g with 7 wraps for each coil.
Wicked with 2mm ceramic wick.
Throttle full open.
It makes a noise like a steam train. Flavour, vapour and throat hit very good. Flavour maybe less than in the Cyclone with AFC, will switch juices between the Cyclone AFC Reo and the Atomic Reo to confirm via an edit. Seems to vaporize very effectively - some Silver plating happening.
Do love the look of the Atomic on the Reo Grand. A perfect fit for me, not too big or hanging over the edges of the catch cup.

L44PZtN.jpg

HQcfqhC.jpg

Nttaewd.jpg

Can we see how the holes have been drilled to work with the reo

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

My next bottom feed conversion is done now.

Scar from FT.
Also drilled out the airhole to 1.5mm on the shell as well as the deck to allow a less restrictive Vape.

148c7f8f29b9d8029593640148c6e749.jpg

Here you go. There is another juice hole in the center post just above the deck - opposite to the one shown in the picture.

WdPRlu6.jpg

P1rC53k.jpg

Excellent work. Looks like it came out like that.

So here's my attempt to a similar setup to what @Andre posted today. 2mm ID, 28g and 6 wraps @ 0.59 ohms with ecowool in my Atomic.... On Black Betty!!

With the air wide open this thing is a killer, it's like a cloud blower! CLOSE THE AIR UP A BIT AND THE FLAVOR IS GREAT!! Loving it. My best build on the Atomic to date!

Thanks @Andre

image.jpg

So here's my attempt to a similar setup to what @Andre posted today. 2mm ID, 28g and 6 wraps @ 0.59 ohms with ecowool in my Atomic.... On Black Betty!!

With the air wide open this thing is a killer, it's like a cloud blower! CLOSE THE AIR UP A BIT AND THE FLAVOR IS GREAT!! Loving it. My best build on the Atomic to date!

Thanks @Andre

View attachment 9819
Ah, glad I could help a bit and you like the outcome. So little time so many options:D.

I have a V7 Atty that i need to collect at capemailhub and will soon try this out.

plume veil, reo, marriage made in heaven or hell? :)
Atomic is the perfect match.stainless steel construction Drains perfectly flavour is superb afc what more could you want.
aguguqyn.jpg

And it chucks the vapor
yqavehyv.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Agreed, I love my Atomic on the Reo, really amazing flavour. And excellent construction.

plume veil, reo, marriage made in heaven or hell? :)
Mine is at home, modded for bf by @JakesSA and all, but did not have time for a test run. Is a big atty, so overhangs the catch cup. For me the atomic is not bad, but I tend to leak juice through the air holes (probably over squonking). Flavour is good, but not as good as the Reomizer or Cyclone imo. The atomic fits the Reo perfectly and looks very good on it.

Is the Atomic still not as good as the RM2 in taste even with dual coils Andre?

@Nooby different strokes for different folkes as you might notice I love the atomic and rate it above the rm2 where as it does not work too well for @Andre. get one and see for your self. did you not take a couple of toots of mine?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I have the Atomic and the RM2 setup on my Reo's here, and honestly I prefer the Atomic. Although the RM2 is an absolute winner too. Totally different build on the atomic though, running dual coil .45 ohm, tons of flavour, using the smallest airholes. Coils mounted high using 1.4 mandrel (best flavour for my taste) and wicked with Rayon.

In fact it's so good I plan to ask @JakesSA to mod another one for me. :rolleyes:

I use it with dual coils at 0.35 ohms. For me it is not better than the Reomizer (have tried both on the same juice and same wicking material) - in flavour. But that is just me, others do differ as you have seen above. But still a great vape, and worth the while to have one.

Ah ok, thanks CVS, Alex and Andre.. always informative hearing your guys side of the story.. definitely getting me an Atomic!

Back