Rayon Cellucotton Wicking Tutorial And Review

So gave the "the tobacconist" a call in kenilworth centre a call, they stock zippos. They unfortunately do not have any and have never heard of it.

Oh well, the hunt continues.

lol did you ask for rayon or "that fluffy stuff that holds the liquid inside the zippo" ? :) i would ask for the latter

The local tobacconist refused to sell it to me , insisted I bring the zippo in so that they can replace the rayon as per zippos lifetime guarantee

The local tobacconist refused to sell it to me , insisted I bring the zippo in so that they can replace the rayon as per zippos lifetime guarantee

Way da go retailer… How to win friends and influence people! Strike that moron off the list of ever shopping at again! :-@

1.3kg Rayon just completed customs clearance.... got the update now, so it should be in Cape Town next week.

Will post samples to those who emailed me at hpbotha@wiesjoupappa.com

@HPBotha Save me some!
I will collect from you if thats mellows? :)
We could also just meet at vapemob ;)

Vapemob cellucotton hookup??? Sounds off the chain :p

@HPBotha Save me some!
I will collect from you if thats mellows? :)
We could also just meet at vapemob ;)

Lets see wat @Chop007 says first!!! otherwise i am happy to post to you. or you can collect at the V&A. I am not affiliated with VapeMOB and would not want to intrude on their space without an official go-ahead from the guys.

But i have already commited some to them as a tester. ;-)

I dont mean move in and set up shop :)
I mean its a nice, centrally located, public place that we can do a little exchange.
I dont think Vapemob or Chop will mind as it is not a product they stock, so you are not taking business away but if there is a problem we can just stand outside in the parking lot, and then go back in and have a vape and chat ;)

for the Joburgers , can we organsie a one shippment and collection ...

??

i will post wherever - remember ts just fibres, so standard postage will be used :) just mail me jour adress

can i not collect from you, to save the hassle and cost of postage?

contact number: 0716785322

whatsapp me. boks should be hereby monday, then i will process. earliest collection should be thursday - depending on when the V&A Waterfront's post office ets the parcel in.

I am based in the lane, a arrow van Parow. close to Ajax soccer club.... if that helps

ok - will send you a few meters. :) will email you as soon as i send it

contact number: 0716785322

whatsapp me. boks should be hereby monday, then i will process. earliest collection should be thursday - depending on when the V&A Waterfront's post office ets the parcel in.

I am based in the lane, a arrow van Parow. close to Ajax soccer club.... if that helps
yip i know where the soccer club is

I'd be keen to give it a try if thats alright? I'll send you an email right now.

@HPBotha, would like to try some too. I can collect it as I am in V&A Waterfront everyday, if that cool with you.

7u8u5a7a.jpg

Next to me this box is puny.... but it is here samples will be posted tomorrow afternoon

If you did not mail, i cannot send - lol.

:wait:

i am closing the offer for free samples by 21:00 tonight.

Would like to drop them off at the post office tomorrow, and those who want to pick up at the V&A, between 5 and six this friday must please sms or whatsapp me at:

:call:0716785322:call:

I'll need your email and full addresses before 21:00. sorry guys, limited time offer - pappa gaan vape

Back