Rayon Cellucotton Wicking Tutorial And Review

Concidering the majority on this forum we would more likely need a "How to choose the right Tampax" tutorial

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Haha just imagine after the crochet stores hade a stampede fore bamboo wick and the salon's for rayon, now men will be taking over the lady's departments in stores :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Now you have a whole lot of reasons for the cashier

Actually those guys trying to make NETs should be paying attention

Guys just a warning about using Tampax to get the Rayon... not a good idea at all... there is a plastic in the rayon of tampax plus other chemicals that are not good for vaping...

I can't find the thread on ECF right now but I read it on my phone while out at supper and it's a no no!

Guys just a warning about using Tampax to get the Rayon... not a good idea at all... there is a plastic in the rayon of tampax plus other chemicals that are not good for vaping...

I can't find the thread on ECF right now but I read it on my phone while out at supper and it's a no no!

Most informative, thanks

But i had to laugh thinking of you reading about tampax on your phone while out at supper!!!
I assume no one else knew what you were reading about ;-)

Thanks for that info, and feeling happy that I'll never have to put that to the test.

Oh hell.... Thanks Rob for this. Thankfully I have only used it a few times.

does any one find that with rayon the vapour production is starved a bit vs cotton???

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

does any one find that with rayon the vapour production is starved a bit vs cotton???

I can't say that I have noticed that but I'm more of a flavour chaser and never really played with big clouds... but having discovered lung hits I'm able to blow bigger clouds than ever before. Maybe I should try cotton again sometime...

I've tried both, some days rayon works better, some days cotton works better. Must be an atmospheric issue o_O

Not sure about the actual vapour production CVS - but I have noticed that the draw "feels" starved. Feels a little bit tighter. Feels like its vaporising slightly less or that its blocking the flow of air a tiny bit. Can't understand why though.

I'm gona rewick the aqua now with cotton and see.

Since I received the aqua I've only used rayon in it.

Luckily the aqua is easy to change the wick if I don't like the cotton

Will report back within the course of tomorrow re difference between cotton and rayon for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to me rayon gives off a sweet taste. and because of this i find that it enhances the flavour on the sweeter more desert type juices. cloud production doesnt seem to be an issue from what i could tell. seemed pretty much on par with cotton

thanks for alk the responses guys. did a comparison and yes definitely more vapor of cotton then rayon

been using cotton in the aqua since last night, and there is definitely more vapor production compared to rayon.

the flavor for me is a little muted- not like day and night but there is definitely a flavor decrease with cotton.

i also found that cotton leaves a very funny feeling after the exhale (i had to word this correctly or be quoted in the 'reading the forum as a non vaper thread' LOL)

please note that this is only AFTER i used rayon. i have been using cotton since i got into rebuildables and never had this issue before.

im still using the cotton and to me its not all that bad, but will definitely change back to rayon when the flavor starts wearing off on the cotton

im still using the cotton and to me its not all that bad, but will definitely change back to rayon when the flavor starts wearing off on the cotton

I'm with you all the way CVS! I keep my cotton around just in case but Rayon really works for me and I don't have to change wicks everyday!

Back