Show us your builds - Drippers (RDAs)

I just wrapped a 0.63 coil on my IgoL, 30g Kanthal, 7/6 wraps.

Coil right by airhole on edge of deck. Getting flavours here and a thick cloud. Just needed tons of cotton wool to make it survive more than 3 hits between refills.

Nic buzz incoming!

I just wrapped a 0.63 coil on my IgoL, 30g Kanthal, 7/6 wraps.

Coil right by airhole on edge of deck. Getting flavours here and a thick cloud. Just needed tons of cotton wool to make it survive more than 3 hits between refills.

Nic buzz incoming!
I find that a small cotton cloud helps with that.. Just make sure that one of the tails from the wick is touching the cotton cloud so that it can feed off it.

That's exactly what I landed up doing @BhavZ. Thin wick through the coil (really brings out flavour) and ran legs down into cloud, and pushed cloud right up against coil. Takes alot of juice for a dripper, but based on clouds it is well worth it.

This coil looks pretty effective

Yeah it does, definitely wanna give it a go on the IGO-L.

Still thinking of the best way to wick that on an evod cup as well.

This is my first attempt at something I call the infinity coil
Infinity coil.jpg

Came out as a 1.5ohm coil. I used 28g kanthal and the left ID is 2mm and the right ID is 1.4mm

The throat hit is immense and as a result the flavour is slightly subdued. Still a very good vape but does take some time to heat up. Managed to get it glowing from the inside out. Wanted to make the ID equal but didnt have 2 screwdrivers of the same size. Still vapes like a champ.

View attachment 3812

Came out as a 1.5ohm coil. I used 28g kanthal and the left ID is 2mm and the right ID is 1.4mm

The throat hit is immense and as a result the flavour is slightly subdued. Still a very good vape but does take some time to heat up. Managed to get it glowing from the inside out. Wanted to make the ID equal but didnt have 2 screwdrivers of the same size. Still vapes like a champ.

Way to go @BhavZ! Now if not too much trouble... A view from the top or it didn't happen :D

View attachment 3812

Nice one @BhavZ ! A shot from the top will be awesome!

Cool man! How's the vape?
Dude this coil hits hard. Just 3 puffs and I am buzzing on the border of doing a silver. Flavour is good once the coil is burnt in. I ran it on the neme and on the SVD in the IGO-L and the vape is a nice cool vape with decent flavour and vapour production. Slow stead drags and you can do a lung hit without any coughing

Dude this coil hits hard. Just 3 puffs and I am buzzing on the border of doing a silver. Flavour is good once the coil is burnt in. I ran it on the neme and on the SVD in the IGO-L and the vape is a nice cool vape with decent flavour and vapour production. Slow stead drags and you can do a lung hit without any coughing
Cool stuff! Will give it a try over the weekend! Thanks @BhavZ

First Trident Build - @Hotti getting some lessons in building his own coils.

Dual Coil 0.6ohm ID:2mm

2014-04-13-18.50.32.jpg
2014-04-13-18.50.54.jpg
2014-04-13-18.54.44.jpg
2014-04-13-18.56.56.jpg

Hits like a mule

2014-04-13-18.58.04.jpg

loving stuff!!! looking good

Back