Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found my favourite rebuildable now. My rocket is kicking my rsst by a country mile. Think I need to get a kfun now

Glad you enjoying it bro

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Lol hate tjay feeling thats why i always keep vg at home .. wheb juice runs low i dilute my last bits sure tasts nt as good bt gives me time to restock lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dude I got some Hhv peach tobacco from cvs and I got a full 10ml it was so awesome I finished it already

Dude I got some Hhv peach tobacco from cvs and I got a full 10ml it was so awesome I finished it already
No that feeling .. had hhv peach nn pear and angel kiss both are up within 3 days

So I got my first RSST yesterday and made my first SS mesh wick, pretty pleased with how it came out on the first try, sure it'll improve as I get more practice :)

ynu7ejyn.jpg

ezudy4u6.jpg
Looks perfect to me! Resistance? Wire gauge? 400 mesh? And how is the vape?

I gave it to him yesterday this time lol and its up OMG how about the ry4?

the rsst is a juice monster lol. Bt all worth it for the crisp clean flavour

Looks perfect to me! Resistance? Wire gauge? 400 mesh? And how is the vape?

Thanks Matthee. Vapes pretty well, think I'll take the resistance down on the next one. Current setup is 1.8ohm, 32G kanthal, 500 mesh with Oupa's Vanilla Custard, running on my Vamo at 9 watts. Vapor and flavor is good but would like to get a bit more out of it.

Jb is your airhole standard or have you drilled it out yet?

I think if you drop resistance you might want to open up that hole more. Im running a .8ohm coil with 1.5mm hole and its beautiful

I think if you drop resistance you might want to open up that hole more. Im running a .8ohm coil with 1.5mm hole and its beautiful

Thanks for the advice. I'll drop the next one down to 1.4 and see how it goes. Need to get a mech mod first before I can go to .8ohm :)

Thanks for the advice. I'll drop the next one down to 1.4 and see how it goes. Need to get a mech mod first before I can go to .8ohm :)
1.3/1.4 will make all the difference on your variable device - then you can up the power some.

Here's the video link I wanted to show you guys:

I want to do this build on my Crown Dripper with max airflow.

Last edited:
finally got a working setup going on my protank that i made myself. 10 wraps 30 guage kanthal over a 1.5mm piece of wire. as a wick i used the cotton from an earbud. bottom of protank base not heating up so that all good there. more vapour but that could just be because the coil should come in around 1.9 ohms or so. i see why people rave about cotton. quick easy and dang good. :) will post a pic once i can find a camera with a macro function or convince my phone it wants to cooperate

Tru dat and if ur coils goes off just remove coton dry burn and replace the coton .. only tomd ull need to rewire is when the wore becomes too brittle

Thanks, but that is unfortunately not a good build for that atty. I'm going to write it off to airflow.

1.3/1.4 will make all the difference on your variable device - then you can up the power some.

Thanks Matthee, I'll definitely give it a go at 1.3 and see how that goes. But I'm really loving this RBA, definitely worth the investment.

Rsst wire rope ss mesh and 28g kanthal a1
Resistance
nyhuge9u.jpg

Coil
2e6ubepy.jpg

Vape production
Juice used diy 50/50 pg/vg peaches and cream
4e4a4aja.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back