Start Of Afriville And The Tokolosh/rhino Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to make the bottle holder convenient enough so that one can just fit a bottle of juice purchased from a seller. I understand that different juice sellers use different bottle shapes but that would be awesome. Buy a particular juice from a vendor, dont have to decant it, just attached the feeding tube to it and boom ready to vape.

Would it be possible to make the bottle holder convenient enough so that one can just fit a bottle of juice purchased from a seller. I understand that different juice sellers use different bottle shapes but that would be awesome. Buy a particular juice from a vendor, dont have to decant it, just attached the feeding tube to it and boom ready to vape.

If all the bottles & caps threads are the same it should work, but I doubt that they're standardized.

@Matthee , can you maybe give me dimensions on the 6ml bottles?
O-ring in juice bottle cap: 3/8" I.D. - 1/2" O.D. - 1/16" W Buna-N 70 O-Ring
Tubing for juice bottle: Tygon Sanitary Silicone Tubing 1/16" ID x 3/16" OD with 1/16" Wall
9M5QOIg.jpg

4EtadOi.jpg

HRAgtXU.jpg

ewSMt85.jpg

That was the most thorough "ruler" based measurement exercise I have ever seen.
And those diagrams are a real winner.
Well done @Matthee

O-ring in juice bottle cap: 3/8" I.D. - 1/2" O.D. - 1/16" W Buna-N 70 O-Ring
Tubing for juice bottle: Tygon Sanitary Silicone Tubing 1/16" ID x 3/16" OD with 1/16" Wall
9M5QOIg.jpg

4EtadOi.jpg

HRAgtXU.jpg

ewSMt85.jpg
Awesome! Thanks @Matthee . Appreciate it! Now I can model it precise! Whoohoo! Only part I need to model to start putting it together!

I just had a Vicky the viking moment! Was struggeling the whole morning with the Tokolosh layout. Model model model!!!!!

Model = Tokolosh & model no = V.1 (for version one)or whatever you want to choose

By the eay how do highlight on blue the name of people in the forum ?

By the eay how do highlight on blue the name of people in the forum ?
Type an @ sign and start typing the name of the person - a list will popup below your typing and just click on the right name

What are the keyboard shortcuts for selecting a name? I can highlight the name with the arrow keys but tab does not seem to select it, do I use ctrl+tab or enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back