Start Of Afriville And The Tokolosh/rhino Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is steep and they didnt even see the design concept normally they quote on material and machine run time.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Update on the DNA30's... they are now available with an 8 week lead time.

Update on the DNA30's... they are now available with an 8 week lead time.

@drew I'm following Evolv LLC on twitter as well as one of their major resellers. Didn't see anything. Tried this morning again (see pics below). Would like to see your source?

evolvapor.png

thehouseof vapor.png

@drew I'm following Evolv LLC on twitter as well as one of their major resellers. Didn't see anything. Tried this morning again (see pics below). Would like to see your source?

@johanct I'm dealing directly with Evolv, so the info provided is probably not in the public domain.

evolv.png

Good news; just now received an email from Evolv, the DNA30D's will be available first week of April 2014, if sooner they will let us know.

guys I got a gun case I got from a buddy which I used to carry my gear in. I see mathee has an auction going and donating the funds to afriville. I could do the same with the case just not sure what price tag to start the bids at? should I start a thread?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I dont know if i missed something but if i have the file im gonna be able to 3d print for free .
Just let me know

@andro I'm sure @TylerD will get in contact with you asap. Awesomeness

Send from Android device using Tapatalk

@Silver you're not interfering at all, without comments like yours we will never be able to put the best unit out there! I 100% fully agree with your valuable comments. As a side note, the end-product must look like a piece of jewelry, Vapers must not just buy it for its magnificent performance, but also because of the looks - it must create that "awe I want it". I've seen it numerous times in my career - all my clients who've put a stunning good looking product out on the market were successful (an old jew once made the following statement to me: ".... if your product looks like a prized piece of jewelry, you can put crap in there and still sell more than your competition ...").
Thanks for the words of wisdom. Just reading this thread is exciting. I can feel The energy! I'll drop in with input if that's allowed when it comes to me.

Lee

Good idea @Lee_T, we can implement as an optional extra. Works great if you patient and do not mind very long charge time.

Thanks for the words of wisdom. Just reading this thread is exciting. I can feel The energy! I'll drop in with input if that's allowed when it comes to me.

Lee

@Lee_T this is a forum project and everybody's input is required, so please feel welcome to chip in with ideas and suggestions anytime!

@johanct is there a way to increase the current for an induction charger?

Lee

EDIT: thanks!

Yes you can increase the current transfer, but at a cost. As induction basically works on galvanic coupling just like a transformer - it boils down to more copper windings and leads to higher inefficiency of energy transfer. Economically not worth it IMO.

Yes you can increase the current transfer, but at a cost. As induction basically works on galvanic coupling just like a transformer - it boils down to more copper windings and leads to higher inefficiency of energy transfer. Economically not worth it IMO.
Ok you're the electrical engineer on the matter here. I trust that opinion.

Lee

Last edited:
aqazyru2.jpg

Thought this looked cool.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back