Start Of Afriville And The Tokolosh/rhino Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen the open section for squonking on Reos, thats why the s-button exitedme :). I agree, the the 3-covers make it really versatile for different tastes. Individual serial numbering is a nice to have - seems very popular. I further suggest that the AT hosts a 18650 battery because the smaller ones is just not going to to give adequate vape time on higher wattages.
That is a 18650 battery I have modeled in there.

Why not look at wraps instead of different textures - it will be more cost effective and the variety you could offer would be much larger - All you need is a company that does vinal cutting - send them a diagram with measurements of the wrap and they could churn out thousands of the things for a very good price - just an idea to consider

Why not look at wraps instead of different textures - it will be more cost effective and the variety you could offer would be much larger - All you need is a company that does vinal cutting - send them a diagram with measurements of the wrap and they could churn out thousands of the things for a very good price - just an idea to consider

I think that's the idea @TylerD envisaged.

Looks great, @TylerD. Is that a left handed squonk? Love the name you propose.
I just swoped the bat and bottle around so the battery is next to the electronic circuit. You can still squonk with your thumb? Will it look and feel weird? I can swop it around if you think it will not work as it should.

I've only seen the open section for squonking on Reos, thats why the s-button exitedme :). I agree, the the 3-covers make it really versatile for different tastes. Individual serial numbering is a nice to have - seems very popular. I further suggest that the AT hosts a 18650 battery because the smaller ones is just not going to to give adequate vape time on higher wattages.
O, and I have put a 8ml bottle in there as well.

I did think of the wrapping rather than the material itself. Will be aluminium and then you can also change it when you get bored with your old colours/material.

I just swoped the bat and bottle around so the battery is next to the electronic circuit. You can still squonk with your thumb? Will it look and feel weird? I can swop it around if you think it will not work as it should.

Just an inverted panel move left-to-right and you can squonk right handed

I did think of the wrapping rather than the material itself. Will be aluminium and then you can also change it when you get bored with your old colours/material.
yeah, what I was thinking

there's also that gun coating people do - looks good on mods (and atomizers)

vf7eEpO.jpg

Yes looks nice, the panel changeability can satisfy everybody's taste.

how long does the tube from the bottle to the bottom of the atty connector need to be? if it can be shortened, the atty connector can be lowered into the body of the AT? also if that section could be made modular, then the unit could say come in 2 operating modes. unit 1 takes the bottle and bottom fed connector, unit 2 a normal rda

Last edited:
how long does the tube from the bottle to the bottom of the atty connector need to be? if it can be shortened, the atty connector can be lowered into the body of the AK? also if that section could be made modular, then the unit could say come in 2 operating modes. unit 1 takes the bottle and bottom fed connector, unit 2 a normal rda

Nice idea @denizenx

how long does the tube from the bottle to the bottom of the atty connector need to be? if it can be shortened, the atty connector can be lowered into the body of the AK? also if that section could be made modular, then the unit could say come in 2 operating modes. unit 1 takes the bottle and bottom fed connector, unit 2 a normal rda
Great idea @denizenx .

Any way to make it charge by induction? Like the electric toothbrush , just leave on some sort of pad and get charged ? Or is to difficult to realize and useless?

By the way when back home i can work on the logo ( if nobody does before i can get back to za)

Any way to make it charge by induction? Like the electric toothbrush , just leave on some sort of pad and get charged ? Or is to difficult to realize and useless?

Nice idea

@drew had a look at their video, but still don't see how the "Gravity Sensing" feature operates. Can you explain this feature for me?

@johanct It's a one button system so you click the fire button 6 times and it enters the menu, then instead of having up & down buttons you tilt the device to the left for down and to the right for up. The shaking was something from an earlier revision of the chip whereby you had to shake the device to enter the menu.

Any thought on making the size of battery adjustable like I think xtar charger there is a spacer u can insert to charge either 18650 or 18350 or 18490
I think you also need to keep in mind pocket size when u on the move the one thing reo does well is size and the mini even more so.
ever thought of exposing side cavity for squonking as it is a more natural movement similar to squeezing?
also firing button maybe something like a poldiac that doesn't necessarily protrude thus limiting you firing accidentally
just my 2c I have no idea on design limitation so please be kind when commenting :D

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

@johanct It's a one button system so you click the fire button 6 times and it enters the menu, then instead of having up & down buttons you tilt the device to the left for down and to the right for up. The shaking was something from an earlier revision of the chip whereby you had to shake the device to enter the menu.

Thanks for that @drew - that function is acceptable to me, although I doubt that I will ever use it.

Any thought on making the size of battery adjustable like I think xtar charger there is a spacer u can insert to charge either 18650 or 18350 or 18490
I think you also need to keep in mind pocket size when u on the move the one thing reo does well is size and the mini even more so.
ever thought of exposing side cavity for squonking as it is a more natural movement similar to squeezing?
also firing button maybe something like a poldiac that doesn't necessarily protrude thus limiting you firing accidentally
just my 2c I have no idea on design limitation so please be kind when commenting :D

sent from my reonautical cloud machine
Valid points dude. Will look into those! Thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back