Start Of Afriville And The Tokolosh/rhino Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
aqazyru2.jpg

Thought this looked cool.

Lee

Yes nice option for the WOOD HEADS!

Beautiful and very artistic, what type of material / texture on the right hand one?

So this is what happens when I go away for a few days. You are halfway done with a shuttle to the moon...
This moving a long very nicely, but i see a lot of great ideas...and i know that there was a poll...
BUT, (unless i missed it) have the features and functions of this device been listed or finalized???
Maybe just to take stock of where we are, what we will be doing, and what we wont be doing....

@Rex Smit all features, functions and options not yet fixed in stone, but what I can say: "it will kick any 30W device's ass"

LED pointing into the squape tank activate on fire, viewing window
Waterproof?
Bottle opener?
Flashlight built in?
It'd be nice if it was slim enough for pocketing. Maybe a lanyard loop?

Lee

I find it really impressive to see the speed at which this thing is developing. To all involved! Well done!!

Have a suspicion the feed tube must be of a certain length to create enough suction? A 6 ml size seems to be the standard for a days worth of vape for the average vaper. Also consider what is readily available as this is the one item which will require substantial spares.

the bottles will vary somewhat from manufacturer to manufacturer, just pulled this off one site

6mL Dropping Bottles, LDPE Natural.
  • Bottle made of natural low density polyethylene
  • Manufactured to strict quality control standards to ensure the best product for your application
  • Dropper tip caps and tips sold separately
Bottle Material Plastic
Bottle Style Dropping
Bottle / Vial Style Dropping
Capacity (mL or oz) 6mL or 0.2oz
Diameter (mm) 17
Height (mm) 42
Cap/ Closure Size 13-425
Bottle Color Natural
Plastic Material Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
Thread Finish 13-425
Bottle, Tip, Cap Bottle

I previously suggested a bottle size larger than the REO 6ml bottle - say 7ml or even 8ml
Just so that this device can be "better" or have something improved over the REO - for example.

However, I didn't realise @Matthee's comment about the standardisation of bottles. I have no idea what is a standard size for this sort of bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back