Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

mysujy4y.jpg

Seldom get excited. Today I'm off my nipples...

erevahep.jpg

She's a bit of a wand but geez... The mechanics are just flawless. Now I'm still waiting on the perfect box mod to surface.

Vape Flask came close, but only runs a DNA30. Toybox is an option... Also only running a DNA30. Evolv needs to put out a 50W chip and someone like Mode Mono needs to get hold of it.

a9ytu5yb.jpg

tajuqy4e.jpg

Best money I ever spent. Got it wicked with ekowool and ribbon at 0.2 and she is chucking it. Nice wide open draw. The sqwonk works flawless. Dripping in the car without dripping!
Thats an awesome beast. Did you manage to get the serial number you wanted.

My vape mail from Vape King arrived this afternoon :D

Will take some pictures when I get home this evening - cannot wait!

Looking forward to coiling up this baby. Thanks @Al3x for the Tugboat and many more goodies in the future. Keep up the passion dude.

Riash1.jpg

Riash2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
erevahep.jpg

She's a bit of a wand but geez... The mechanics are just flawless. Now I'm still waiting on the perfect box mod to surface.

Vape Flask came close, but only runs a DNA30. Toybox is an option... Also only running a DNA30. Evolv needs to put out a 50W chip and someone like Mode Mono needs to get hold of it.

- Me too looking for "perfect" or near-perfect box mod. Some come close, but...not quite good enough - some flaws, like the nasty little Phillips screws, or run-of-the-mill atomizer connectors, or obviously unergonomic button placement.

What is that nice drip tip you got there? Looks something like the Critical Minds / Smok-E-Mountain ones i was trying to get.
And the mod?...with the knurled part at the top...

- Me too looking for "perfect" or near-perfect box mod. Some come close, but...not quite good enough - some flaws, like the nasty little Phillips screws, or run-of-the-mill atomizer connectors, or obviously unergonomic button placement.

What is that nice drip tip you got there? Looks something like the Critical Minds / Smok-E-Mountain ones i was trying to get.
And the mod?...with the knurled part at the top...

Well spotted. They are indeed Smok-E Mountain tips.
The MOD is a limited edition Surefire Diamond Knurled King. I believe something like 300 or odd not where made. It's my favorite out of the King series.

erevahep.jpg

Very nice @RevnLucky7 i have seen a few reviews on this and it looks like a winner!

btw, i once saw a pic of one of those drip tips that had been polished/buffed, looked great.
Maybe i do it now, try to find distributor for Smok-E-Mountain drip tips. ...either there is no stock to distribute or they're slack; the few vendors that have them are sold out of most of the versions and colours.

btw, i once saw a pic of one of those drip tips that had been polished/buffed, looked great.
Maybe i do it now, try to find distributor for Smok-E-Mountain drip tips. ...either there is no stock to distribute or they're slack; the few vendors that have them are sold out of most of the versions and colours.

Phil sent me a bunch of them...
I gave most of them away. If I only I knew you were looking for some!

indirectly related...

dhMrrk9.jpg

i went to buy rolling papers and got some organic tobacco for NET.

g7SsVV3.jpg

...and no flavourings or chemical preservatives or burn agents.

Thats the thing with vape mail… Nothing for a couple of weeks the boom you get more gear than you know what to do with.

As a side note, a mahoooosive shout out to the KZN boys selling gear and putting their necks on the line to improve vaping in the province. Mucho kudos for you oaks!

photo.JPG

Thats the thing with vape mail… Nothing for a couple of weeks the boom you get more gear than you know what to do with.

As a side note, a mahoooosive shout out to the KZN boys selling gear and putting their necks on the line to improve vaping in the province. Mucho kudos for you oaks!

View attachment 10964

Some nice cloud chasers there ;)
Where did you order the Velvet cloud from?

Back