Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby!

A couple of bottles of Vapour Mountain Menthol Ice and some Vapour Mountain Coconut concentrate! :rock:

VM 005.JPG

I think I'm OK for a while and should CT sink into the sea I will be fine for a period of time! :)
VM 007.JPG

LOL - brilliant @Rob Fisher !
I was about to type, you have enough to last you for a month.

Then I decided to work it out

I counted 22 bottles
That's 660ml
At 15ml per day, that should last you about 44 days
Enough for a month and a half ;-)

My initial estimate was quite close ;-)

At 15ml per day, that should last you about 44 days
Enough for a month and a half ;-)

100% Hi Ho @Silver and that's why I had to place another order this morning with @Oupa and it can be delivered with the New Lily that is coming. White SL/LP. 44 days of stock is living on the edge! :eek:

OK there are Pro and Cons to Vape Mail... the only real con is sometimes you have to get into your car and go to the Post Office.

VapeMail 001.JPG

And the PRO of going to the Post Office is that those are normally overseas parcels for me and that is rather exciting... so stand by because I'm off to the PO now... ;)

That holiday will be taken somewhere in December :cool: But we will give plenty of notice :D

OK not such exciting Vape Mail... both parcels are from Fastech.. that was pretty quick for a change!

VMail 001.JPG

PS Relax Ω @johan... picture coming now! ;)

Ahhh heaps of crap I probably will never use... Ooooo the full bore drip tips are really FULL BORE!

VMail 004.JPG

OK Here is the second package...

A digital Caliper... This is a need to have because my manual one is so hard to read... so if anyone needs me to measure shit I'm your man! :rock:
VVM1.jpg

And I miss Goose aka @devdev when I'm not visiting in JHB so this will remind me of him. Always wanted one of these and some of you youngsters probably have never see one.
VVM2.jpg

Then some more ceramic Tweezers, a wire cutter, a wick cutter, Tweezers with a light and some small phillips screwdriver to make coils on.
VVM3.jpg

And then probably the most interesting for me anyway is this atty that looks a LOT like a clone of a 2013 Cyclone!
VVM4.jpg

OK Here is the second package...

A digital Caliper... This is a need to have because my manual one is so hard to read... so if anyone needs me to measure shit I'm your man! :rock:
View attachment 10849

And I miss Goose aka @devdev when I'm not visiting in JHB so this will remind me of him. Always wanted one of these and some of you youngsters probably have never see one.
View attachment 10850

Then some more ceramic Tweezers, a wire cutter, a wick cutter, Tweezers with a light and some small phillips screwdriver to make coils on.
View attachment 10851

And then probably the most interesting for me anyway is this atty that looks a LOT like a clone of a 2013 Cyclone!
View attachment 10852

LOL that Art Deco DUCK from the 60's! didn't even know they're still been manufactured.

Back