Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some nice cloud chasers there ;)
Where did you order the Velvet cloud from?

Ordered directly from velvet cloud. Customs friendly, no duties and was shipped on the 20/08/14 plus they had a 25% off sale so two thumbs up for them.

Guys I have to say that Hcigar Magma… OMFFFFG mind blown, really I could die with MOD in hand and a smile on my face!!!

Guys I have to say that Hcigar Magma… OMFFFFG mind blown, really I could die with MOD in hand and a smile on my face!!!

I cant wait for my 50w to arrive so that I can actually enjoy mine, I got my Magma from VK and tried wicking it the other day, but just cant enjoy it on the Evic :( The only thing that drives me mad, is the noise from the air holes, I'm going to try and drill mine to try and reduce the noise a bit.
But first I am going to go mechi on it and try to port and polish it first :smirk:

I cant wait for my 50w to arrive so that I can actually enjoy mine, I got my Magma from VK and tried wicking it the other day, but just cant enjoy it on the Evic :( The only thing that drives me mad, is the noise from the air holes, I'm going to try and drill mine to try and reduce the noise a bit.

Lol you can never have enough power but I would think the evic would be more than capable to handle the magma with a simple build, what coil setup you running? Luckily mine is not too noisy. Only issue that I had was that the air flow ring was a little scratchy so I had to sand it down a bit. Other than that 12 out of 10 for the magma in terms of flavour.

I had a single 1.3Ω setup on 28g , wont fire on anything lower than 1.2. I tried a dual coil, but the battery was getting quite hot so I decided to just leave the magma to for the bigger toys. My evic has the standard samsung battery and running at around 9w the battery was dying out way too quick with the dual coil. Maybe I will give it another try this afternoon when I get home

I had a single 1.3Ω setup on 28g , wont fire on anything lower than 1.2. I tried a dual coil, but the battery was getting quite hot so I decided to just leave the magma to for the bigger toys. My evic has the standard samsung battery and running at around 9w the battery was dying out way too quick with the dual coil. Maybe I will give it another try this afternoon when I get home

Haha maybe wait till you get your 50w monster then!

Vape Mail Baby!!!! Thank you @zulu and Vspemaxx :dance:
ab257b8901143dbd5b0c1f3be22917fc.jpg
e7bc09e655a96912e512ce8d92ef0a50.jpg
925644e1eb555192a0bad87f98ca46d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Vape Mail Baby! I will be steeping for the A-Team and cleaning REO's big time! :rock:

VapeMail 005.JPG

Can't open it and play now... off to fishing meeting!

PS Thanks to @Rowan Francis for kicking butt! ;)

Vape Mail Baby!!!! Thank you @zulu and Vspemaxx :dance:
ab257b8901143dbd5b0c1f3be22917fc.jpg
e7bc09e655a96912e512ce8d92ef0a50.jpg
925644e1eb555192a0bad87f98ca46d2.jpg

Pity about the unopened box photo you so shamelessly posted. I could've rated your post "winner" but now you only get a "like" :p if and only when my nappy rash is cured.

Pity about the unopened box photo you so shamelessly posted. I could've rated your post "winner" but now you only get a "like" :p if and only when my nappy rash is cured.

Ag oom @johan, ek moes wys hoe goed die bottoltjies goud verpak was ;p

Back