Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

3d83ba8d0a3448b0a5647a049b928d47.jpg

So this is what the VAPEMAIL consists of. Vaping birdy -emperor penguin and Juice colonel custard. There's another mod in there but she won't say what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, i saw the picture , i was just about to say, how on earth did she get it to you so quickly. :)

Vape Mail Baby!

Yes I couldn't help myself at the Vape Meet and had to get a few goodies and some new juices to try!

At the show special of R400 for two of these Stealth Vaping goodies from Kanger Tech I couldn't resist... @vaalboy these would be ideal for Ninja Vaping on the plane etc. They are very thin and small and are not a bad vape for short periods of time.

VapeMailMeet 005.JPG

Then I got a taster suite from The Craft Vapour.

VapeMailMeet 007.JPG

A bottle of Suicide Bunny - Fight your fate flavour.

VapeMailMeet 009.JPG

Had to get a bottle of Boba's Bounty to try... I have heard good things about Dulce de Leche from Skyblue so that had to be added... Vape King have a Menthol Ice so that certainly needs to be tested! And then Elvis' Breakfast from Lekker Vapors has also had some good comments.

VapeMailMeet 010.JPG

And last but not least an Atomic RDA bottom feed from @jakes at Vape Club!

VapeMailMeet 012.JPG

Bottom feed for my REO's!
VapeMailMeet 014.JPG

Vape Mail Baby!

Yes I couldn't help myself at the Vape Meet and had to get a few goodies and some new juices to try!

At the show special of R400 for two of these Stealth Vaping goodies from Kanger Tech I couldn't resist... @vaalboy these would be ideal for Ninja Vaping on the plane etc. They are very thin and small and are not a bad vape for short periods of time.

View attachment 10764

Then I got a taster suite from The Craft Vapour.

View attachment 10765

A bottle of Suicide Bunny - Fight your fate flavour.

View attachment 10766

Had to get a bottle of Boba's Bounty to try... I have heard good things about Dulce de Leche from Skyblue so that had to be added... Vape King have a Menthol Ice so that certainly needs to be tested! And then Elvis' Breakfast from Lekker Vapors has also had some good comments.

View attachment 10769

And last but not least an Atomic RDA bottom feed from @jakes at Vape Club!

View attachment 10767

Bottom feed for my REO's!
View attachment 10768

Still need to find out who stock these Stealth Vaping goodies from Kanger Tech?

I would guess it's Rayon and it's from Vape Mob.
Cool, also assumed from Vape Mob, I was hoping it was local in JHB. I really need to place my order, just hoping that someone else from JHB is also looking to get some, so that we can split courier costs ;)

Back