Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

i should have asked you for some tips, those are beautiful...i am on the hunt for a special tip... i really like those american ones you have, and those might go very well with my reo

The ones I gave away were Fastech ones.. the American ones are $35 versions. ;)

i got some rayon - the only problem is i have no idea how i am going to work with it, i shiver when i touch it?
i think thats the right wording, in afrikaans - ek gril as ek daaraan vat.

i got some rayon - the only problem is i have no idea how i am going to work with it, i shiver when i touch it?
i think thats the right wording, in afrikaans - ek gril as ek daaraan vat.

Hehehe I understand exactly what you are saying! But once you master it the result is simply awesome! :rock:

NICOTICKET!!!!!!

5d3ca7d10e7bba203f54434502afe34e.jpg

A huge thanks to @ShaneW for the juice!

This should keep me busy for a while!
Holy crap dude that should last you a while.

hey gus/girls new gear :D

Some Vape Mail From :VApe Club

Bought a Stingray X awesome buy had doubts thou but in the end well spent pennies :dance:.

Bigups to the peeps that helped with the decision and great advice .

I'm Still going to wrech your brians lol :p

New Gear Stingray X
Plum Veil At 0.2 Ω - 0.5 Ω
Veritas At 0.7 Ω - 0.9 Ω

Great flavor and clouds

Cracker of a combo.:inlove:

IMG_20140914_202359.jpg IMG_20140914_202505.jpg IMG_20140914_202608.jpg IMG_20140914_202641.jpg IMG_20140914_203150.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140914_203241.jpg
    IMG_20140914_203241.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
naw HP, that whirling dervish is yuckie and bad for you. better send it on to me for safe keeping :p

naw HP, that whirling dervish is yuckie and bad for you. better send it on to me for safe keeping :p
Lol that my friend is my banting breakfast vape supply. When you just need to get the pastry fix. Btw the barrel select is right up my bourbon whisky alley.

Vapemail from Sub Ohm Vapor

SOV vapemail.jpg

From left to right
- 2 bottles of Witchers Brew Blackbird 18mg - thank goodness - I have been waiting a long time for this. Love this juice to bits!
- Tarks Rasputin 18mg - because I read @Andre's review of it and our palates are mostly aligned
- Witchers Brew Moondust 18mg - because @RevnLucky7 is a master marketeer - and I don't even like creamy sweet flavours
- Vape Orenda Whirling Dervish 18mg - because I tasted it recently and quite liked it. Looking forward.

Not seen in the photo - also 2 bottles of Blackbird 12mg for my dear mother, who has been panicking she would finish her current bottle. She arrived and snatched them away from me too fast so I couldn't put them in the photo. At least @Poppie is now happy.

As always, Sub Ohm Vapor delivers great juices in good time - all packaged well - each bottle was bubble-wrapped - no leaks. Rev, the normal plastic screw caps on the WB bottles are much better from a practical point of view than the corks. Thanks.

Vapemail from Sub Ohm Vapor

View attachment 11484

From left to right
- 2 bottles of Witchers Brew Blackbird 18mg - thank goodness - I have been waiting a long time for this. Love this juice to bits!
- Tarks Rasputin 18mg - because I read @Andre's review of it and our palates are mostly aligned
- Witchers Brew Moondust 18mg - because @RevnLucky7 is a master marketeer - and I don't even like creamy sweet flavours
- Vape Orenda Whirling Dervish 18mg - because I tasted it recently and quite liked it. Looking forward.

Not seen in the photo - also 2 bottles of Blackbird 12mg for my dear mother, who has been panicking she would finish her current bottle. She arrived and snatched them away from me too fast so I couldn't put them in the photo. At least @Poppie is now happy.

As always, Sub Ohm Vapor delivers great juices in good time - all packaged well - each bottle was bubble-wrapped - no leaks. Rev, the normal plastic screw caps on the WB bottles are much better from a practical point of view than the corks. Thanks.

Some quality stuff there Hi Ho! That should keep you busy for a while! :rock:

Back