Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

LOL @BumbleBee its only 4 and half years old. get in touch with your OCD side and yours will look the same lol
Mine is clean ;) I've seen some really nasty ones though. Anyhow.... enjoy that juice man, let us know how it goes. I'm working my way around the country's local juice makers, CV is on my to do list :)

Mine is clean ;) I've seen some really nasty ones though. Anyhow.... enjoy that juice man, let us know how it goes. I'm working my way around the country's local juice makers, CV is on my to do list :)

been tooting away on the yellow submarine and im intrigued. not sure what im tasting yet but its good on the pallet. will give an update once ive given it a fair go

atmizoo lab 65 . arrived this morning . been wanting one of these for a while
d504065809b1a4c6008dd2d704d21d5e.jpg

I've always wanted one of them! Did you order it from overseas? A real beauty!
Hello Mr Fisher . im at home in the uk for a visit so ordered direct from greece on monday night and it arrived this morning . also bought it with some pounds i had which seemed a lot easier to swallow than buying it with rands at the current exchange rates. only have the rm2 to test drive it and it hits like a beast !

Hello Mr Fisher . im at home in the uk for a visit so ordered direct from greece on monday night and it arrived this morning . also bought it with some pounds i had which seemed a lot easier to swallow than buying it with rands at the current exchange rates. only have the rm2 to test drive it and it hits like a beast !

Well you are a lucky fish and I have dibs when it comes time to sell! ;)

Back