Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

And the other one.
Rob was kind enough to give me an aqua clone to play with while I'm waiting to get my hands on the real thing.
H59rliX.jpg

Initially i thought they had no more stock, so i added every dolce bottle that was in stock on the system. Then found they had more, paid a bit extra and added 2 more 30ml bottles. Now i have 100ml of the good stuff :)

And the other one.
Rob was kind enough to give me an aqua clone to play with while I'm waiting to get my hands on the real thing.

I hope you get more use out of it than I did @CraftyZA! I never did try it... Once Maria the Russian arrived all the others went out the window... plus I gave up on clones of that type because they all leaked... will be interesting to see if this one is any good. :)

Happy to give pay back for all your help in my early days on the forum! :rock:

And the other one.
H59rliX.jpg
Vapes like a dream. Just sold my 2 for they were very unproductive.

I'm pretty much over the clones as well. Except for mods. Have a few still.
Will give feedback over the weekend. Gonna build this with ecowool and fill with dulce de leche tonight for the braai.

Vape Mail Baby!

And what makes this one is all that much sweeter is it's actually PIF Mail! There is nothing quite like PIF Mail! Three special juices to test in the REO and a spare Cyclone cap for my spare base I have! Oooooooooo! I just love this game! :rock: @Andre you are the MAN! :inlove:

VM-Oct 020.JPG

Last edited:
Vape Mail Baby!

And what makes this one is all that much sweeter is it's actually PIF Mail! There is nothing quite like PIF Mail! Three special juices to test in the REO and a spare Cyclone cap for my spare base I have! Oooooooooo! I just love this game! :rock: @Andre you are the MAN! :inlove:

View attachment 12925
Lol, do not even try to send this man some stuff - he shall return the favour at least twofold!

Vape Mail Baby!

All the new concentrates from @Oupa to try and create another masterpiece like Tropical Ice! And some Clean Cut to try out this flavourless vaping kak idea! ;-) Oh and some PG and VG to tone down strong or kak juices! ;-)

VM-Oct 022.JPG

Then we have a metal tank for the Nautilus Mini... why? Just because... And then an Aerotank Mow to see first hand if it's as good as people say it is for newbies.

VM-Oct 026.JPG

And then a kak house full of REO Bottles to help me on my way to creating some new ADV flavours with my new concentrates!

VM-Oct 028.JPG

I would like to extend a gigantic thank you to some one out there. If i had any idea who the user was I would prefer to do this personaly. Now let me explain... Some one out there decided that yours truely deserves a PIFing... I am now the proud owner of a brand new Vision Spinner V2 sporting an Evod3 tank and LOVING it!!! I do not have words to express gratitude to you and all the users on the forum!
7ae5620fde5655da6ffffb89159dd8f7.jpg
b1bfb0db78806d456503e86de4446788.jpg

I would like to extend a gigantic thank you to some one out there. If i had any idea who the user was I would prefer to do this personaly. Now let me explain... Some one out there decided that yours truely deserves a PIFing... I am now the proud owner of a brand new Vision Spinner V2 sporting an Evod3 tank and LOVING it!!! I do not have words to express gratitude to you and all the users on the forum!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! PIF rocks! :rock:

7ae5620fde5655da6ffffb89159dd8f7.jpg
b1bfb0db78806d456503e86de4446788.jpg
Awesome, enjoy. Kudos to the piffer. Looks like a Mini Protank 3 (mPT3) to me, not an Evod. Great gear to keep you of the stinkies.

its from vaping walrus, made by SXK/Infinite. It worked flawlessly. until i took it apart to clean it, and the o-ring on the plunger went down the sink :( and they dont give extras :( will need to make a plan to get it up and running again.

its from vaping walrus, made by SXK/Infinite. It worked flawlessly. until i took it apart to clean it, and the o-ring on the plunger went down the sink :( and they dont give extras :( will need to make a plan to get it up and running again.
Oh sorry to hear buddy. Hope you can make it work again. Would like to see what o ring u lost.

the one on the inside of the chimney plunger thingy in this picture. its about the size of a really tiny drip tip o-ring, but all of the ones i have are too thick.

Screen Shot 2014-10-11 at 6.12.32 PM.png

Vaping, turning ordinary people into plumbers since 2009! :nod:

I think we need to have these for vapers
FH01NOV_YCFISV_04.jpg

Back