Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Don't mess up your o-rings like that, rather get some slightly bigger. and same thickness.

@Rob Fisher, how much is the magnifier thing? i got one from fasttech today...(i thought it was the Sony VTC5's i ordered a while ago, that had shipping changed to slow boat, surface mail, because batteries, but it turns out i'd ordered the magnifier when i was half-asleep.) o_O it is really a POS. What i should have realised is that it is jewellers' loupes, fixed focus 20x, so it only works about 5mm from the object. it's not gonna work for coils. Co-worker is going to bring a Proskit one for me to see, that has three lenses. i should've looked at A1 Radio, but you know it is, too easy to buy stuff at fasttech.

It cost $7.85 and $10 Shipping.... but I also got the nice wire cutters at the same time. This too is a jewelers thingy and may not be suitable... will let you know when I go into coil making mode! ;-)

2yhenube.jpg

Thanks @GadgetFreak
Hi @LandyMan only a pleasure bud.

7.85! wah! That's less than i paid to fasttech! i think it was $10 or $12 or so.

That doesn't work at all. The inner diameter of the o rings are much too small for the wider new chimney. Will have to open the o rings up with the dremmel or thin out the chimney so that all the spare orings from my 3.1 fits.

163c2a82913cb20c25656ba4b40733b6.jpg

96e6605c801b87eaea919df3f1daab25.jpg

Thats a bummer - return to vendor for replacement.

Thanx for the concern Johan but it is not a problem for me. It won't be the first time for me modding a kayfun to make it work better. This is a minor irritation not an issue. For nou I wil just work the o ring a bit make it fit.

Once you get that Kayfun going you will find the mPT3 quite ordinary, just don't let her near your shiney new RBA ;)
True. The mPT3 was reserved for discreet vaping on my evod battery, and the PT2 stayng on the SVD. For now I am running the PT2 on the BEC Pro, until I can try and build some Kayfun coils this weekend.

@Rob Fisher - the people building the Menthol Ice pipeline from CT to Durbs always get nervous when they see you trying out other Menthol type flavours...

@Rob Fisher - the people building the Menthol Ice pipeline from CT to Durbs always get nervous when they see you trying out other Menthol type flavours...

I think they are pretty safe @Silver. Some are quite nice but none yet compare to Menthol Ice and the pipeline construction is underway and in no way will the project be derailed by a test or two of others. ;)

Exciting mail for me today! Let my DIY juice journey begin. A super speedy delivery by vapour mountain and sky blue vaping :)

image.jpg

Vapemail :D

Thank you @KimH for the little extra. The Honey Badger sells really good

Some 26g Kanthal, Rayon and the little extra from Vape Den, 2 x Liqua Traditional Tobacco 10ml and Honey Badger 10ml sample

P1090044.jpg

Vapemail :D

Thank you @KimH for the little extra. The Honey Badger sells really good

Some 26g Kanthal, Rayon and the little extra from Vape Den, 2 x Liqua Traditional Tobacco 10ml and Honey Badger 10ml sample

P1090044.jpg

Only my pleasure Kimbo - enjoy ;)
Please let me know what you think of the Honey Badger

Back