Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

10d1a00efdbe30aa9312d2034063c055.jpg

666e4e28800910679abe87ff2ddd74ab.jpg

Thanks @Sir Vape for the excellent service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best Vape Mail! A never run out of Rayon package! ;-)
I took forever with importitall, like 6 - 7 weeks from order, but they have given me a credit for next order. It got stopped by both British and SA customs, so poor box been through grief ;)

Yes black bird. I will start the bottle at 1 ohm to make some space the add pg to 12 later and let it stand for a month. Works every time.

Over 2 months waiting and then bang the PO send me a slip to collect my package, and then after 3 trips to the PO to try and collect it, I managed to actually get it this morning. They sent me a notification this week, but thn when I went there they told me they closed, bu they were sitting inside during the day, yesterday I get there and they tell me they closed at 4pm (I got there at 16:05pm) and then I must come today between 8am and 12.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 2 months waiting and then bang the PO send me a slip to collect my package, and then after 3 trips to the PO to try and collect it, I managed to actually get it this morning. They sent me a notification this week, but thn when I went there they told me they closed, bu they were sitting inside during the day, yesterday I get there and they tell me they closed at 4pm (I got there at 16:05pm) and then I must come today between 8am and 12.

View attachment 13332 View attachment 13333 View attachment 13334
At last, enjoy.

View attachment 13332 View attachment 13333 View attachment 13334
It's actually quite nice to see a pic of a parcel for a change, I'm sure even @johan will agree ;)

Congrats dude, seems there is some light at the end of the post office tunnel

It's actually quite nice to see a pic of a parcel for a change, I'm sure even @johan will agree ;)

Congrats dude, seems there is some light at the end of the post office tunnel

Yip, I've discovered over the past couple of months that the word "SAPO" aggravates my nappy rash far more than unopened parcel pics :D

Back