Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I see a porcupine above the "tH" in "three :) - if this is correct, give the ticket to the next correct answer.

The porquepine

100% Correct @Waltervh! Northern Craft Vapes created personalised labels for me with my Porcupine Logo on the Label! I really appreciate it and I will be keeping the bottles forever!

Please contact @Paulie or @Yiannaki and they will give you a free ticket to VapeCon! And come say hello to me when you get there!

Thanks very much.
To have a personalised labels is very cool. Will definitely would like to meet you. :party::party::party:

Got some epic Vapemail today :p

Some wrapps, New Vapor Shark Hexohm v2 and juices!

image_zpsmtysg0pe.jpg

It looks like the World first is gonna happen today! If anyone is looking for me I will be outside on the driveway waiting for Fedex! :D

Capture.PNG

What are you getting Rob? :D

The first of it's kind on the planet! Will share the pics as soon as it arrives! The rest of the world will only be able to buy one of them from Saturday night onwards... but my special one should be in my paw today! :rock:

The first of it's kind on the planet! Will share the pics as soon as it arrives! The rest of the world will only be able to buy one of them from Saturday night onwards... but my special one should be in my paw today! :rock:

You are one lucky bugger! :-D

Is the wow in anticipation of after tasting? I am :envy::envy:.
I love Nicoticket juice and look forward to testing. The Grand Reserve is renowned to be one of the best in the world, so good to have that in my arsenal to give my humble opinion ;). The rest were Hero Box from Drip Club, so the tastebud adventure continues :D

Back