Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Well today I got something different. But it was special.

Not strictly vape mail because I picked it up.

My very own authentic Mitutoyo vernier caliper set and a micrometer.

I am so excited because now I can measure my trusty screwdriver I've been using for my coils and several other things. Grin.

Thanks to @Sprint for selling it to me and thanks to @johan for the advice as well.

Here is the vernier. It's just so damn awesome!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432216366.847622.jpg

And here is the micrometer

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432216427.901754.jpg

Well today I got something different. But it was special.

Not strictly vape mail because I picked it up.

My very own authentic Mitutoyo vernier caliper set and a micrometer.

I am so excited because now I can measure my trusty screwdriver I've been using for my coils and several other things. Grin.

Thanks to @Sprint for selling it to me and thanks to @johan for the advice as well.

Here is the vernier. It's just so damn awesome!

View attachment 27530

And here is the micrometer

View attachment 27531
Those are certainly special! Enjoy.

Ipv4 with 2 new smurfs and some Nicel ni 200 wire .
Plus an awesome free gift. .... 3 bottles of pure nomness !

All thanks to 2 great guys . @BigGuy and @Sir Vape . You guys rock!

look at the screen fix !
20150521_134451-1.jpg 20150521_183905-1.jpg 20150521_183912-1.jpg

Great looking mod @jtgrey
How did you fix the screen issue?

Great looking mod @jtgrey
How did you fix the screen issue?
Hi @Silver got a link on google . Just remove the plactick in front . Then you have to polish the mirror paint of the screen cover . I then just masked the screen size and sprayed the rest red . Took me 10 min .apart from waiting for the paint to dry.
Nothing wrong with the screen it self they just decided to paint the mirror spray in front of the screen.

Hi @Silver got a link on google . Just remove the plactick in front . Then you have to polish the mirror paint of the screen cover . I then just masked the screen size and sprayed the rest red . Took me 10 min .apart from waiting for the paint to dry.
Nothing wrong with the screen it self they just decided to paint the mirror spray in front of the screen.

Thats brilliant
Tell us how the temp control goes

@Silver thanks . I am going to give it a shot tonight but i do not have a clue how to do it yet but buzy reading up on it now !

I have 28g but not a clue how many raps to put on a 2mm to get the best ohms possible

@Silver thanks . I am going to give it a shot tonight but i do not have a clue how to do it yet but buzy reading up on it now !

I have 28g but not a clue how many raps to put on a 2mm to get the best ohms possible

Wish i could help you but i have no idea
I would guess go for 10 wraps with the Nickel wire - spaced - and aim for 0.15 to 0.2 ohms
Just what i heard from reading other posts.
Im sure the temperature doods will come to the rescue

Got some vape mail an istick 30 some 26g kanthal and some gummyberry juice from Vape king. Istick was a steal at R580.00 looks a little pink but nothing a little black vinyl wont sort out.

20150520_120146.jpg
Awesome vape mail :D

Love the colour :rock:

Have a look here bud

http://ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/10558/

With the 0.1 and up nickle coils I have found my sweet spot to be around 0.12- 0.13

To achieve this.
28g nickel
2.5mm ID
9 Wraps

Just post in the thread I linked you to, should you need any help or if you want to share some pics, experiences or advice :)

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Fasttech Package!

Unicorn Bottles, Two little cases to carry stuff in, Wooden drip tips for a mate, Glass Drip tips, Silicone cover for a Cloupor Mini (that is now broken), Brass Drip Tip and about a billion blue screwdrivers! ;-)

VapeMail 088.JPG

Fasttech Package!

Unicorn Bottles, Two little cases to carry stuff in, Wooden drip tips for a mate, Glass Drip tips, Silicone cover for a Cloupor Mini (that is now broken), Brass Drip Tip and about a billion blue screwdrivers! ;-)

View attachment 27596
Like those Unicorn bottles - do you have the link please Rob?

Oooo and the little packet on top of the box of Blue Screwdrivers are Blue Hex screwdrivers and they fit the new REO 510! :D

Fasttech Package!

View attachment 27596
I reckon you should make some sort of sculpture,maybe some modern art thing,using all the screwdrivers you have:rofl:

Oooo and the little packet on top of the box of Blue Screwdrivers are Blue Hex screwdrivers and they fit the new REO 510! :D

@Rob Fisher - thats super
By the way, i love that "special screwdriver" you got us on the nuppin V2 group buy
Its such a great screwdriver

You must be a good judge of screwdrivers by now.... Hehe

@Rob Fisher - thats super
By the way, i love that "special screwdriver" you got us on the nuppin V2 group buy
Its such a great screwdriver

You must be a good judge of screwdrivers by now.... Hehe

It is a great screwdriver but people must read the warning too! It has such great grip, awesome to work with, really strips the threads if you think you need to "tighten them down" LOL.... Softly and she's perfect.....

It is a great screwdriver but people must read the warning too! It has such great grip, awesome to work with, really strips the threads if you think you need to "tighten them down" LOL.... Softly and she's perfect.....

100% @BigB
Thanks for the reminder!

Not exactly Vape mail, but I picked up a couple of goodies.

20150522_150018.jpg

Smok M80 Pro Plus ( Was on order )
A spool of Nikrothal Ribbon wire 0.794 x 0.152 mm ( Nichrome Ribbon )
2 x 28 AWG NI200 round Wire
2 x 28 AWG Kanthal
Ceramic Tweezer
And a Turbo RDA

Back