Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thats what I mean, why havent u brought it over to try ;) enjoy man

Vapecon goodies
And it was an absolute pleasure to put faces to names, especially @Rob fisher and @Silver

3d79430e8f634b3623edcfda29758298.jpg

Vapemail or should that be Vape-Fetch/Pickup:)
VAPECON Baby:dance:All together now
VAPECON_All_Together.jpg
REO Stuff
VAPECON_REO.jpg
Atomiser Stuff
VAPECON_Atomiser.jpg
E Liquid Stuff
VAPECON_ELiquid.jpg
Power Pack
VAPECON_Power_Pack.jpg
What a blast. I think they should have one every month but my wallet thinks otherwise:worried:

Thanks again @Twisp - arrived first thing this morning and I've been through a couple of tanks already. Very enjoyable vape, and super stealthy! Slick packaging as well.
twisp.jpg

20150601_163649_resized.jpg

After some, let's say technical difficulties, the bf Derringer found it's way to me today :D Soo much better than the vapeless Owl, lol. Running her on a 2-strand twisted 28G single coil at 0.7ohm. What a pleasure. Insane airflow, even on single coil, even more insane flavor! Thanks to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl for making this happen finally.

Also got some Voodoo Devil's Breath in 6mg courtesy of Vapeclub (on the house) after the misunderstanding.
In no particular order, also got a bottle of Leading Melon Dew from @KieranD at Cape Cartel and some great drip tips. Still hoping for a Loki Labs drip tip for my Odin, but the stingray type tip also looks good on there ;)
20150601_192131_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20150601_163649_resized.jpg
    20150601_163649_resized.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 25
So an exciting week...I saw exciting but what I mean is I will be sitting on a street corner for the rest of the month after all the vape gear and juice I may or may not have bought!

So from Gary our local VapeKing agent I received my Smokeless Owl, 24g Kanthal, a bottle of NCV Fruloops and the Doge v2 dripper....
View attachment 28042
View attachment 28044

Then from @KieranD I recieved a beautiful 2puff drip tip in black with AF to go on top of the Goblin and a DIY MOSFET BOX.
View attachment 28043

Apart from all the DIY which is only arriving later today I also received my Stingray back from @Necris . It was my first ever mod and I bought it back in June last year. It was black back then but the paint job was shocking and over time if faded to a copper mess. If I didn't use it for a few days it started changing colour and looking terrible. But as it was my first mod its special to me. So I handed it to Necris at our last vape meet for him to patina as he has been looking for more mods to play with.... I present you with the beautiful Goblin, 2puff stringray I am too scared to carry around for fear of it chipping...
View attachment 28041
View attachment 28040
how much was the DIY kit? and how the hell did I manage to miss it, lol, was it at vapecon? bloody hell, there was just to much and to little time...

how much was the DIY kit? and how the hell did I manage to miss it, lol, was it at vapecon? bloody hell, there was just to much and to little time...

Vape Club had a few of them at VapeCon, but they weren't very visible...there was just not enough table space ;)

Vape mail day. Whoop whoop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433231554.409013.jpg

Greats service from vapeking. Now i really need to stop spending money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the packages have started arriving:
Some Amazon and cotton from Vape Cartel, Voodoo Mummy's Breakfast, Dark Forest, Jack the Ripper and Silica from Vape Club.

Thanks to both suppliers for the speedy service

4fe2f2b5a55d0a65e97a75804c1b5bf4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some VapeCon goodies
Couple of drip tips, one on the KUI, one on the Subtank mini, one on the lid of the Dimitri and another that is not in the picture, hehe
3X subtank tanks (no leaks so far :) )
some milked(NCV) 3 and 6, wish both where 3, hehe, man this stuff is awesome, love it...
1X table mountain (wold wonders)
and a couple of 18650's the new 2800mah ones.. have to say, these are definitely lasting longer than the 2500 on my 0.09 build...
and the rest, well beer, LOL cannot show it here even if I wanted to, hehe
20150531_200909.jpg
Had an awesome time, Thank you to all the organizers... and good to have seen everyone again :)

Some VapeCon goodies
Couple of drip tips, one on the KUI, one on the Subtank mini, one on the lid of the Dimitri and another that is not in the picture, hehe
3X subtank tanks (no leaks so far :) )
some milked(NCV) 3 and 6, wish both where 3, hehe, man this stuff is awesome, love it...
1X table mountain (wold wonders)
and a couple of 18650's the new 2800mah ones.. have to say, these are definitely lasting longer than the 2500 on my 0.09 build...
and the rest, well beer, LOL cannot show it here even if I wanted to, hehe
View attachment 28445
Had an awesome time, Thank you to all the organizers... and good to have seen everyone again :)

Bristleback ftw 

Back