Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Got some more vape mail today. Ordered one of the 5-top cap edition Derringers from Sir Vape to change top caps with the BF one I got from @JakesSA at Vape Club. Also got some Grey Ghost by Vigilante :D Now I can vape with my pinky in the air :D :D :D

Funny story, the two clones are totally different on the Derringer. Sir Vape has the Ivogo one I believe, and Vape Club the Lemega one. So far the Lemega kicks ass in the quality department. Some small issues with air holes not lining up properly on the Ivogo (on all 5 top caps). Will try and post some pics in the Derringer thread when I have more time.

Coiled up he non-bf Derringer with 3 strand twisted 28G, dual coils, 2.5mm ID, 8 wraps at 0.ohm and vaping the Grey Ghost right now (yup, my pinky goes up when I vape it :D)

(P.S. I included the iStick 50W for size comparison)

20150602_193240_resized.jpg
20150602_195548_resized.jpg

Thanks for great service as always @KieranD from VapeCartel.

Already 2 ml down on the Pink Lady - it is WOW!

oVrGW7V.jpg

I've noticed the Vapemail posts nowadays contain a lot more gear and juice than they did previously

Also, @Rob Fisher 's vape mail posts seem more "normal" these days compared to the rest.

Lol

Nothing like the forgotten fastech package to brighten your day,
8c5nvj3.jpg

Then you see why they say fastech is gamble xD
vKom0bz.jpg

Oh well the other two are perfect.

Some VapeCon goodies
Couple of drip tips, one on the KUI, one on the Subtank mini, one on the lid of the Dimitri and another that is not in the picture, hehe
3X subtank tanks (no leaks so far :) )
some milked(NCV) 3 and 6, wish both where 3, hehe, man this stuff is awesome, love it...
1X table mountain (wold wonders)
and a couple of 18650's the new 2800mah ones.. have to say, these are definitely lasting longer than the 2500 on my 0.09 build...
and the rest, well beer, LOL cannot show it here even if I wanted to, hehe
View attachment 28445
Had an awesome time, Thank you to all the organizers... and good to have seen everyone again :)

All I see is DotA 2 :D

Nothing like the forgotten fastech package to brighten your day,
8c5nvj3.jpg

Then you see why they say fastech is gamble xD
vKom0bz.jpg

Oh well the other two are perfect.
Open a ticket on FT. They will probably refund or send you a replacement.

Finally! Some "slow mail" from Fasttech :D

Silicone sleeves for iStick 30-and-50W. Battery sleeves, Odin clone, Legion clone and a Phantus Mini for my mom. She loves elephants, so this is such a doubly cute mod for a woman.

20150604_140149_resized.jpg

To The Puff Station, and my new mate (I hope) Ricardo @Ricgt :)
Thanks for all your help and advice mainly re the Smok GCT (Gimlet Cloud Tank)
Which should work very nicely with the Smok Pro 80M (another I Hope)
anyway here the pic and let see how this Temp controls works now :)

smok.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

smok.jpg
Stunning gear Willy :)

btw, I've edited your post with a tag for Ricardo ;)

smok.jpg

Temp control on the Smok M80 isn't real temp control unfortunately, the device fails the dry cotton test horribly.
Rather try the Evic VT, or the Heatvape Invader mini.

" Smok Pro 80M (another I Hope)" We can only see :oops:
To cut a long story short,I was warned, but hey lets see ?
otherwise will return the device as false advertising :rolleyes:

" Smok Pro 80M (another I Hope)" We can only see :oops:
To cut a long story short,I was warned, but hey lets see ?
otherwise will return the device as false advertising :rolleyes:
It is slightly different than other temp control. Yes it fails the dry cotton test, but it uses a method of detecting the change of temperature. so if the wick is wet, it detects when the coil gets a little too hot, and it shuts it off then. this is on kanthal. so yes, it does not work well on dry burning cotton, but once your cotton is wet, the temp control works. you can test this. as soon as the cotton gets dryer, the mod switches off the power.

It is slightly different than other temp control. Yes it fails the dry cotton test, but it uses a method of detecting the change of temperature. so if the wick is wet, it detects when the coil gets a little too hot, and it shuts it off then. this is on kanthal. so yes, it does not work well on dry burning cotton, but once your cotton is wet, the temp control works. you can test this. as soon as the cotton gets dryer, the mod switches off the power.

It does nothing of the sort actually. This device does not (and in fact, can not) detect any change in temperature. The videos showing that are actually capturing the device's normal 10second cut-off, not dry burn protection. To be fair they never claimed dry burn protection.

The "temperature control" on the M80 is based on an algorithm and power regulation to "approximate" what a real temp sensing device does. For this reason in does work in some way, but it is not comparable to a proper temp sensing device :)

Back