Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It does nothing of the sort actually. This device does not (and in fact, can not) detect any change in temperature. The videos showing that are actually capturing the device's normal 10second cut-off, not dry burn protection. To be fair they never claimed dry burn protection.

The "temperature control" on the M80 is based on an algorithm and power regulation to "approximate" what a real temp sensing device does. For this reason in does work in some way, but it is not comparable to a proper temp sensing device :)
I never claimed to be technical :) Seems i misunderstood that.

I never claimed to be technical :) Seems i misunderstood that.

No problem, just clearing it up - seems that caught out a lot of people :)

Still, I enjoy the algorithmic form of temp limiting on the M80 because it works with kanthal and it does smooth out the vape :D

Some goodies from my indian uncle in Vape Town, thanks @capetocuba
Odgke6d.jpg

Some tempered Ni200 so I can go back to Temp control and a sample of Looper and Phillip Rocke

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Another Taifun GT2 and some coloured Taifun Tanks and an ERA Dripper!
VapeMail1.jpg VapeMail2.jpg

DetoIt Gold and a custom cap for my Cyclone from my mate in Germany!

VapeMail3.jpg VapeMail4.jpg

Howard's Feed-n-Wax... now what could this be for? Woodvils of course! So pop over to the REO Mail thread because something will be appearing there real soon!

VapeMail5.jpg

View attachment 28717 View attachment 28718

View attachment 28719 View attachment 28720

Howard's Feed-n-Wax... now what could this be for? Woodvils of course! So pop over to the REO Mail thread because something will be appearing there real soon!

View attachment 28721
Yes, but how does the Howard's Feed-n-Wax Vape? :-D

View attachment 28721

Nice vape mail Rob, but honestly that wheel nut on the Reo looks k@k, but thats just my opinion.

View attachment 28721
Deoxit Fomo Vibes happening right here :envy:

Is one of the dioxit really for me uncle Rob? I know I asked you to get me one when you order again, but I forgot all about it....lol

Is one of the dioxit really for me uncle Rob? I know I asked you to get me one when you order again, but I forgot all about it....lol

Yebo... I bought one for you and one for @Andre because you both asked me to when next I ordered. ;-)

Thanks Uncle Rob. Really appreciate it. :)

Some October Sky to try, a restock of Cloudsat, few KGD pads, a pair of wire cutters, and some electric contacts cleaner (in the absence of deoxit and noalox, hoping this will be a good enough substitute)
VMailSmll.jpg

Some October Sky to try, a restock of Cloudsat, few KGD pads, a pair of wire cutters, and some electric contacts cleaner (in the absence of deoxit and noalox, hoping this will be a good enough substitute)
View attachment 28809

Any Electric Contact Cleaner is good enough, you just use it more often than when you use dielectric grease like Deoxit or Noalox.

@johan how often would you suggest? I vape around 6ml/day, normally at 1ohm or thereabouts. I thought a clean every 2 weeks would be ok (but that seems to relate to people using Deoxit gold)

@johan how often would you suggest? I vape around 6ml/day, normally at 1ohm or thereabouts. I thought a clean every 2 weeks would be ok (but that seems to relate to people using Deoxit gold)

With Electrical Contact Cleaner I suggest use on battery terminals at each change, as that stuff evaporates and doesn't leave a thin film like dielectric grease. BTW, don't get fooled by dielectric grease brand names; although each have a specific function in the electrical- and electronic world, for our application as vapers, any dielectric grease is more than good enough.

edit: pm @kimbo for dielectric grease; R20 for a tub.

Last edited:
small vape mail that i picked up from the guys that were at the dome (eid shopping festival) this weekend. @Schuller
DSC_0303.JPG

Doge X V2
E- liquid project daddler

@KieranD this juice is a winner , wanted the pink lady but they didnt have stock

Last edited:
Can post you some Noalox if you want, have lots. PM me.

Some "Pick-Up" "D.I.Y" Vape mail from Skyblue Vaping on past Thursday. Thanks @Derick & @Melinda for your kind advice and excellent service, God bless and enjoy your upcoming long weekend. :)

DIY GEAR.jpg

Last edited:
z0ZMIbo.jpg

Big thanks to Grant from Grants Vanilla custard for resending my order with DHL free of charge as our post office is too crap, my initial order still has not even been scanned in SA after two months :-@

Last edited:
z0ZMIbo.jpg

Big thanks to Grant from Grants Vanilla custard for resending my order with DHL free of charge as our post office is too crap, my initial order still has not even been scanned in SA after two months :-@

Do you maybe know how much difference in PG the heavy VG and max VG is?
Next sale is on 29 of june and im going on a holiday in july home to the netherlands so might order and let them sent it there.

@Tom Anything else interesting that i should pick up in europe what they dont sell this side?

Back