Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some unexpected (read as early) goodies from Fasttech :D :D :D

Drip tips, chuff-style caps for the Plume Veil, some rubber rings, varioous screws and orings, Derringer bases and afc rings, some 10ml bottles for the Terminator and my Snow Man RDA as well as an RDA clamp for modifications.

20150721_142952_resized.jpg

Drip tips, chuff-style caps for the Plume Veil, some rubber rings, varioous screws and orings, Derringer bases and afc rings, some 10ml bottles for the Terminator and my Snow Man RDA as well as an RDA clamp for modifications.

View attachment 31814
How long ago did you place the order?:-D

View attachment 31814
Some interesting stuff you got - like the RDA clamp. Please, can you give the links for that and the bottles for your Terminator (might fit a Reo).

Do these fit your smokeless owl like the original does?
Exactly the same 10ml bottle. Just does not have the top screw-in bit. I'll mod that a bit to fit if my tops get worn out.

New arrivals today from Juicy Joe's who also threw in a nice surprise, 4 sample bottles of Nostalgia (as well as a free bottle of 0mg Custard's Last Stand!) - great customer service, thanks!

Also 4 flavours from MMM, only tried biscuit dreams so far & loving it.

IMG_3248.JPG IMG_3249.JPG

baee26c1a571855247d9060878e42d26.jpg

6596281695aa14a08d128b5ea810076c.jpg

Good day in vape land!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! Subox's not for me... for mates! Spare tanks are for me. Juice testing!
View attachment 31864
lol, was gonna say for someone who does not like the subtanks you now have allot of them, hehe I personally wont go subtanks again... the billow is awesome!! cant get enough of it!! the only thing that is a bit of a drawback on the black version of the billow is that the paint job is slowly but surely coming apart.. small scratches here and there... still looks fine, but in a month from now I can see that it will not look as nice as when I originally got it... :( the SS version is what I recommend to everyone at the moment :)

Some epic mail from the usa

HexOhm V2.1
Authentic Velocity RDA
Trinity Copa drip tips
Bellcap for the Silverplay V2
50ft SquareOhm wire
Efest ohm meter
and a bit of cotton

View attachment 29816

Where did you get those drip tips from?
It looks like the one Rip Trippers use, if im not mistaken

lol, was gonna say for someone who does not like the subtanks you now have allot of them, hehe I personally wont go subtanks again... the billow is awesome!!

I still hate the old sub tanks... but the new one is WAY better... and I like that I don't have to fiddle with coils etc if I want a quick solution. There is no doubt the Billow is WAY better than a sub tanks (well with commercial coils anyway) but rewicking and cleaning a tank is a pain compared to my REO's. My Billow 2 with Cuttwood juices is my go to cloud blower! Love it to bits!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

IMG_2727.JPG

Sticker bomb for a Subox! Glas Juice to test! Kayfun Monster 2! Tamboor V RTA/RDA (This one look real interesting!)
IMG_2730.JPG

And my tank (GEM) from Romania (Mark Bugs) has arrived! Play time!

Dteat81.jpg

Topping the SX Mini

XaOBgMX.jpg

With stainless steel tank

NBhlVT6.jpg

In order of receiving...

Kanthal A1 - 32ga - 50m
IMG_20150711_103545_zpsnujsu5gy.jpg

Kanthal A1 - 24ga - 30m
IMG_20150721_164502_zpswes2azgb.jpg

And then I tried making my first coil...
IMG_20150721_182231_zpswlqsrxxk.jpg

...followed by my first clapton coil...
IMG_20150721_184011_zps2aqcj1og.jpg

Not that I'll be using either of them, I have LOADS of practice to go before I'll be 100% happy with them :D

And my tank (GEM) from Romania (Mark Bugs) has arrived! Play time!

Dteat81.jpg

Topping the SX Mini

XaOBgMX.jpg

With stainless steel tank

NBhlVT6.jpg

OMG that is so damn Epic @Andre! Can't wait for a full report back on that tank! I have a horrible feeling it's going to be a damn stinking N2H! :eek::--)

Back