Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I am still an Allan Wong (AW) battery fan - not the highest mAh rated, but they just keep on working and will any day surpass most popular brands when it comes to life cycle (longevity).

100% @johan! My button top AW 18650's are my favourite battery!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

First up we have a Bead making station that looks ideal as a Coil making station. And a bottle of stuff to keep my baby REO shiny!
IMG_2765.JPG IMG_2766.JPG

Three awesome drip tips from Drip Tip Designz in the US.
IMG_2771.JPG

And the new version 3 of the Coil master... he we go again! :) and then the Coil Master Vape bag.
IMG_2772.JPG

The best vape mail for a while.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437744904.068579.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZClxEC9.jpg

Thanks @Sir Vape @BigGuy for getting this to me so quick, even with my ordering at 11:30pm :p

Absolutely. I built it with 24g 2.5mm ID 7 wraps. 0.25ohm. At 35 watts it's dripper quality flavour
Does the build deck of the Goblin Mini have more space than the Goblin? There's no way that build will fit in my Goblin.

The deck a little different and it is still small but it will just fit!
Good news :)

I'm keen to get one of these, I love my Goblin v1.2 to bits, the mini looks like a winner, and if I can get a pair of 26g 2.5mm coils in there then it's a double winner :D

Oooh, and those air ports :inlove:

Good news :)

I'm keen to get one of these, I love my Goblin v1.2 to bits, the mini looks like a winner, and if I can get a pair of 26g 2.5mm coils in there then it's a double winner :D

Oooh, and those air ports :inlove:

I was so shocked and impressed how the mini was made and improved from previous goblin versions! Its flavour is exceptional and it even makes my custom 528 kayfun sweat lol

I was so shocked and impressed how the mini was made and improved from previous goblin versions! Its flavour is exceptional and it even makes my custom 528 kayfun sweat lol
Aaah you're just making me jealous now :--P

Guys would you describe the goblin mini as a dripper disguised as a tank? Seems short AF so the shaft is super short. Also how is the wicking I chain vape so I need wicking like you can't believe

Does the build deck of the Goblin Mini have more space than the Goblin? There's no way that build will fit in my Goblin.
Yes it does. Not alot more. But enough for me to do at least 8 wraps. Also has more height so could easily get a 3mm ID in there too with enough space not to affect airflow and drag

Vape Mail Baby!:rock:

Some Motley Brew Juice, some silicone covers for the Subox's, a Velocity RDA, another Subox for my mate oh and a t-shirt!

IMG_2813.JPG

Back