Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I'm leaning towards that one to start with, although the Rum Raisin is right up there, along with all the others. Damnit, why did I order more than one!
Just thought I'd to your dilemma. Start with Dragon Juice!!! It'll knock your socks off..

Dude, I seriously can't pick one, I am currently contemplation putting a little of each into one tank :wondering:

Please don't do that :rofl:

I hope I'm not breaking rules (if so, please edit for me:angel:), but another forum member just sent me this about the RumnRai

Just bottle it and sell it allready!!

Wonderfully Balanced juice! Just enough rum, just enough raisin. Creamy and smooth. I was expecting an overly sweet juice, but no. Very well balanced juice that hits the spot perfectly.

Please don't do that :rofl:

I hope I'm not breaking rules (if so, please edit for me:angel:), but another forum member just sent me this about the RumnRai
lol, @Mike, that is exactly the one that has found it's way into my subtank. I'm sure this will be awesome once it's steeped a bit but for now.... start printing the labels ;)

@baksteen8168 now you can see why handwritten labels only happen when the GF is around - otherwise you get a lucky packet :rofl:

Just arrived - milked & boss reserve from vape cartel.

Just a bit weirded out by the colour difference between my 1st & 2nd bottle of milked.. is this normal? :confused:

vm.jpg

@method1 same vendor? Generally juices darken like that as the nicotine oxidises (or when they "steep") perhaps it's just an older batch?

yes - same vendor.. does seem to be a fairly drastic change in colour!

I'd personally not be too concerned - if it tastes alright, it's most likely fine. Looks quite dark for 3mg but perhaps it's just the photo

Just arrived - milked & boss reserve from vape cartel.

Just a bit weirded out by the colour difference between my 1st & 2nd bottle of milked.. is this normal? :confused:

View attachment 32184
Wow that's a big difference in colour. Since VAPECON (30-05-2015) the three bottles of Milked that I've bought so far (1 at VAPECON, 1 from Vapeking and 1 from Vape Cartel) were all the colour of the bottle on the left in your picture. All were 1.5 mg nic.

becd266f03bdcef06f472becf74182fd.jpg

My 3mg milked. Around a month to month and a half old? (If I remember correctly )

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

never mind - figured it out..

The 1st bottle was 0mg - thought I had ordered 6mg but ordered 0 by mistake and never noticed until now.

Just goes to show that not only do I have a sophisticated palette, but also an eagle eye. :D

Vape Mail !!!

Usually I'm not 1 to post vape mail but today somebody needs to recognition - @KieranD from VapeCartel - Calls me this morning to say he's sending my stuff and 2pm it gets delivered. Never in my life has anyone given me service like that. Thanks Kieran :dance:. There are a good few vendors in the vape industry in SA who deliver excellent service one cannot complain about. SkyBlue, Eciggies, Vapor Mountain to name just a few, then there's some I'll not mention - I'll get my stuff one day when it's no longer needed.IMG_1404[1].JPG
The SXmini is definitely in a class of it's own :)

Guys thank you so much!
It is only my pleasure to go the extra mile wherever possible for you! Without my customers Vape Cartel would be nothing :) You guys make it :D I have the best customers in the world - the very least I can do is provide you all with the very best service I can

@KieranD goes a farm yard past the extra mile!
The first supplyer of anything who I place an online order with in the morning, and get it hand delivered by himself before lunch time. Amazing service of note :rock:

f9b7e359e173b320289868d6768356ee.jpg

My brothers in law vape as well in the UK. sending them some of our local juice

Back