Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

055be628b3557e4a4dde0c95c6ee184a.jpg

Vapemail from @Sir Vape

Condom for my Evic VT
Indian Giver for my Brother.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

So I twisted my wife's arm to buy me the One Hit Wonder juice range from Vape Cartel.(thank you wife I owe u long-time...lol :*)

Ok this comes in a 180ml bottle with x2 unicorn 15ml bottles (IT IS HUGE!!!!)juice for dayzzzz. The description on this juice is SPOT ON, it really is boys n girlz. And smooth OMG!!! its silky silky smooth. VALUE for money.

1.Milkman 6mg
A delectable blend of strawberry fruit and cream. The Milk Man E-Liquid has notes of uniquely refreshing milk cream on the Inhale followed by subtly sweet undertones of fresh strawberries that builds over the course of each vape. 100% handcrafted in Los Angeles, California using 100% USA grown and extracted TruNic Liquid Nicotine. The Milk Man E-Liquid comes in one 6 oz. plastic squeeze bottle along with 2 empty 15ml plastic unicorn bottles with green caps.

2.Muffin Man 6mg
A Unique Blend of Sweet Apples and Warm Cinnamon Muffin. The Muffin Man E-Liquid has a robust Apple Flavor on the Inhale followed by Sweet undertones of Warm Muffin. 100% handcrafted in Los Angeles, California using 100% USA grown and extracted TruNic. The Muffin Man E-Liquid comes in one 6 oz. plastic squeeze bottle along with 2 empty 15ml plastic unicorn bottles with green caps.

One Hit Wonder.jpg
Thank you @KieranD this is a WINNER

The Panzer and Velocity has arrived, and it only took 3 weeks. Go China! :D

Velocity_zps0xylipxu.jpeg

Good mod you bought there. Congrats.

Awesome vapemail from SkyBlue, this should last a while... IMG-20150728-WA0000.jpg

Got two more Terminator mods today from Vapeking :D
For the price on these mods, they are the perfect gateway to squonking

20150728_183459_resized.jpg

Hey @Viper_SA, let me know how the Terminators are working for you... also keen on getting one to test out.

I also have two white ones, so these two make it four in total. Just get a different bottom feed atty, the one it comes with is not that great, but very usable. I definitely recommend them. They are going for R300 at Vapekng right now, very very good deal IMO

Love the matchy matcherson! :rock: And I assume you rate the Sig 75W? ;-)
I just had to get them colour coded:D. Yes i like them a lot, I've been using my first one since last week wednesday and been flawless so far, they work beautifully just chows through batteries when you vape as much as me :giggle:.

I had better go shower and head to the Post Office because it appears that there could be some Vape Mail Baby! :D

IMG_2847.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

You know we talk about hit and miss on Fasttech... well this is one of those misses. :confused:

First up some El Cheapo drip tips..
IMG_2851.JPG

510 Torches... it appears like you can screw them into a mod and get a torch... not so much. Didn't work on a mech mod or a reg mod... one did flash once on the IPV Mini 2 and then nothing... Epic fail... Gorge time!
IMG_2854.JPG

Little silicon bakkies to store stuff in... could work for coils.
IMG_2855.JPG

Screw Drivers baby! Epic win! :D
IMG_2857.JPG

Not too sure Stroods! I store them all over the place incase I NEED a screwdriver... I do need to see an expert about this problem... I can't help myself. :oops:

There is a screw driver epidemic at Rob's house.. Be careful people I think this is contagious.. Be Vigilant.

Not too sure Stroods! I store them all over the place incase I NEED a screwdriver... I do need to see an expert about this problem... I can't help myself. :oops:

Lol Rob :) You make me laugh! I must admit I am like that with Pens though and little notepads :p

Never mind those little wooden boxes Rob,you need some of these to store your screwdrivers:rofl:
plastor_large_plastic_storage_boxes_with_lids.jpg

Back