Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Few goodies from Stash,

xJN74m3.jpg

YakapQM.jpg

The New labels have a real nice texture
Dark Starf... :p

Vape Mail oh yeah!! Thanks Vape Cartel for the great service. This will be the first time trying your juice can'take wait20150730_151006.jpg

e5ada58d1f28261213ab4f020c4d9c6a.jpg

Gonna try the TC thing.

Excellent and quick service from @Vapemaxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow @Andre I see you really stepping out onto new territory ere lol Looking forward to your thoughts man.
Shall do...eventually! Have the luxury of no hurry and waiting for the tips from the first adopters like @Yiannaki and yourself. Still learning the GEM tank and the SX Mini. Got the coiling for Kanthal and wicking on the GEM more or less ok now - flavour and clouds are just awesome. The smallest chamber in any RTA (and RDA for that matter) I have ever come across.

Awesome trade with @VapeSnow :rock:
Now got me a HellBoy (Lemaga Clone) and Aspire Atlantis V2 (Authentic)

HellBoy looks AWEOME

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape mail!:rock:

Just a teeny bit of juices that I've been meaning to try, especially some of the VM range that certain forum members rave about.
20150721_110331.jpg 20150731_092820.jpg
The Ego one is for a buddy. One of 3 smoking to vaping converts slowly starting to break under my oh so persuasive ways.:dance:

New supply of breakfast express

5f9990850c1ba796850f1dfccad9cee4.jpg

Note the difference between the 30ml that has been steeped and the 100ml bottle and is still fresh

@AndreFerreira you have a winner here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got VapeMail from Vape King. Super stoked!

New Velocity Clone RDA. Some wire. VOCC coils for my subtank. Cotton and some rubber rings :D

Thanx guys.

Now I wait for my 25 flavours to arrive on Monday

3db997848aa9eaee4dd84cc074ddc54a.jpg

Hows the bank balance looking :D. Welcome to the inside of the rabbit hole :giggle:.
Eish, I'd rather not comment on that one :tmi:

But it's all for a good cause, I must say i have spent WAY more than what i thought i would. But I didn't know as much then as i do now.

This is one of those things that i will spend as much as needed in order to get a good vape/experience. And no matter how much i spend, i know it will be well worth it :rock:

Eish, I'd rather not comment on that one :tmi:

But it's all for a good cause, I must say i have spent WAY more than what i thought i would. But I didn't know as much then as i do now.

This is one of those things that i will spend as much as needed in order to get a good vape/experience. And no matter how much i spend, i know it will be well worth it :rock:
Totally bru. I feel the exact same. And i love the fact that there is no end :dance:.

Vape Mail Baby!

OK let's see if this Goliath 2 does well with a single coil temp sensing!
IMG_2975.JPG

Another Subox for a mate!
IMG_2976.JPG

Let's see if you have all been lying about this stuff! ;-)
IMG_2977.JPG

Guess I shall be going on a world tour, courtesy of @WorldWonders! The full suite with a quality glossy pamphlet giving a concise description of each juice. My line of juices still to be tasted is now getting long - some restraint required.

eqqf8gC.jpg

WlPZ9Bf.jpg
Looks like the route my 3f vape order took.

Picked up a little something for myself while at Eciggies to pic up DoC's order.

Back