Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Three and a half days from Paris to Koringberg! With a high end pamphlet telling, among others, of independent analyses guaranteeing the absence of diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, methanol, ambrox and parabens.

Stocking up on Shinshiro (thai spices, red fruit and bourbon vanilla) and Antartica (menthol and sugarcane). New to try - Selene: Veiled in a violet haze, the veracious currant meets the luscious flesh of morello cherry. A vivacious trio of the sun.

SSRtsyh.jpg

This sound like some juice Hanibal Lecter would vape!!! How does it taste in plain English LOL

This sound like some juice Hanibal Lecter would vape!!! How does it taste in plain English LOL
Lol, I have no idea - shall let you now as soon as I crack the bottle to be vaped with a good serving of rare reverse seared human tissue.

Lol, I have no idea - shall let you now as soon as I crack the bottle to be vaped with a good serving of rare reverse seared human tissue.
Please do but you can vape it with a nice juicy steak and glass of wine that would be fine too XD

This just in, a bunch of flavours so I can pursue my secret "mystery prawn milk" diy recipe & some other goodies.
Thanks for the speedy service @Frostbite from Atomix.

vm.jpg

The blackbird I got on Friday.The Vm4 and peach rooibos arrived a few mins ago.

Attachments

• DSC_0162.JPG
    DSC_0162.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 38
Now doing two handed vaping, Zeph in left, Goblin in right, hit them together.... Blissful!!!
:rock::rock::rock:

Drumroll..... SMOK TFV4!!! :D

Clouds for days!!!

20150804_080731-01.jpg

Some of the contents (kanger Coil sneaking into the pic)
20150804_073223-02.jpg

Those Coils!!! Left to right Ego one mega Ni, Kanger Ni, TFV4 Quad Coil, TFV4 Tri Coil20150804_081611-01.jpg

All set up and ready to go :p
20150804_082026-01.jpg

Some long forgotten VapeMail!
Ordered over a month or so ago, but both me and Luke forgot about it... LoL
From VK Northcliff:
Taifun GT2
4 x Efest 2800's
iStick 30w and 50w rubbers for the parents
Suicide Bunny 6mg Mother's Milk
And VK Cheesecake on the house :rock:

How's the Taifun GT2 going @Redeemer?

Ahhhh I just saw the pre-order description! Please let us know how it vapes etc when you have had a chance to play!
Hey guys. The evil monk is a winner. Great flavour and nice for short pulls. It can still do lung hits but the airflow is not massive even with all 4 air holes open. Building is fun and it is a nice Atty overall. But pls make sure your top drip tip threads are smooth when you receive it. If not sand it down a little. I unfortunately stripped my evil monk drip tip and now have to use cotton in the threads in order to make a tight fit. I would definitely recommend buying one, however, I Is so tiny that the "space" that is advertised is not there. It is a flavour chaser for sure and I doubt I would attemp putting a fused Clapton in there.
Thanks for the great service @Sir Vape
Edit: also if you have shaky hands or no patience ... I would reccomend finding a hand hex driver of 0.9-1.0 as this makes screwing and unscrewing much easier

no worries - i know the feeling ;-)
When you get round to it - it may help to download the original instruction manual here:
http://www.smokerstore.de/WebRoot/Store11/Shops/61925514/MediaGallery/TGT2_Manual_HiRes_Final_E.pdf

Thank you for that Meneer, will sure come in handy!
I did download it, and sped read it one night (Did a google search, and got to one of the threads here on ECSSA)
Will read it more in depth when the time comes to build mine (Also using the advice given on this forum regarding coils and wicking)

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

And a test drive of a new supplier (well new for me)... Complex Chaos! Chicken Dinner order!

Ordered late yesterday and courier delivered today. Tick.
Nicely packaged and everything arrived in a nice box that looks good and well branded! Tick.
VapeMail 011.JPG
Juice bottles packed into little box's! Nice touch!
Sticker included. Nice touch!
VapeMail 012.JPG

Bottles had good leak proof and tamper proof outer plastic shell! Nice touch!
Nice glass bottles with decent drippers! Tick.
Only the scarey pictures on the bottle are not a tick for me! :eek:
VapeMail 013.JPG

All round a chicken dinner order! Will test juices in the next few days! Good one @ComplexChaos!

And then to add to the Chicken Dinner delivery I got a PM from Peter to ask if my delivery had arrived because he was checking to see all orders done and mine said still out on delivery! That was an awesome PM @ComplexChaos! Makes me feel like you care about my order! :inlove:

So today was the day, VAPE MAIL!!

Shoutout to @Melinda at SkyBlue for being so kind and generous to send me some recipe's as well as some flavours for me to try a better angle at DIY Mixing! Can't quite put in words how sweet this was of you :inlove: So i went ahead and ordered some PG and VG as well as a lot of Nic to accompany the flavours, and 2 battery holders for safety :D

I have made 2 of the recipes and will make the remaining tomorrow ;) So far so good!

20150804_135347.jpg

Then I would like to give a shout to @drew at Valley Vapour for all the awesome TFA flavours, bottles, VG i forgot i ordered and the recipes listed on your site! Unicorn Milk and Looper are quite something!

20150804_135532.jpg

Lastly here is a pic of my full delivery today :D Biggest one to date! The start of something amazing!

20150804_135539.jpg

Back