Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Don't you just hate handling rolls of Kanthal and Nickel? Well I found just the thing cruising on Amazon in the beading section! We use similar goodies for our fishing line but the wire is so much more of a pain... thought these may work and they work perfectly! They are Chicken Dinner buys!

So simple but So effective
Find of the month
Thanks Dude

Seal of approval ;)
seal.jpg

:clap:

Vapemail. Thanks to @vaperite for the awesome Kanger evod mega I won. Sorry for the lack of fotos, will remedy when I have the kit on me again. Literally first thing I did was put the battery on charge and when it was done ran it down the road to the one lady I know. She's a smoker in dire need of an ecig. hoping I can lure her to the vape side of life

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Finally managed to snag a Divo (BF)... probably the first ever BF Atty ever made in the old days! And a sample of Snozzberry Juice and a check your battery goodie!
VapeMail 019.JPG

Some really high quality drip tip from Mole Hill Mountain Drip Tips in the USA!
VapeMail 020.JPG

They really are works of art!
VapeMail 021.JPG

Oh wow. Those drip tips look excellent!!! Especially like the brown flamed one in the middle

@Rob Fisher - those drip tips do look very beautiful!

By the way, that little voltage doohickey looks similar to the "Johan doohickey"
except that it has bare wire ends. Maybe you can attach the little probes like on Johan's one...
@johan, what you think?

I am dreading if my doohickey decides to kick the bucket one day - so am planning ahead... ;-)

By the way, that little voltage doohickey looks similar to the "Johan doohickey"
except that it has bare wire ends. Maybe you can attach the little probes like on Johan's one...
@johan, what you think?

I am dreading if my doohickey decides to kick the bucket one day - so am planning ahead... ;-)

Looks similar, but not the same - rather replace the wires with silicone type wires (for flexibility) than to bother about probes. Don't worry Silver, they should last a life time.

Thanks @johan - that's like music to my ears ;-)
Its funny how attached to the little doohickey I have become.

New goodies.
Because @Rob Fisher keeps telling me to try these
IMG_0954.jpg

Some nice Leadwood and Monkey Thorn.Has to be vape mail because its going to become some mods
IMG_0955.jpg

@johan, what you think?

Yip it's exactly like my Ohm Johan one... just a smaller version.

Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice to last me on my overseas trip! And a Cap to wear on the trip and into Vape Shops!
VapeMail 002.JPG

And a Vapour Mountain Hoodie to keep me warm on the trip!
VapeMail 004.JPG

Personal Delivery from Sir Vape! And @BigGuy kindly rebuilt my Goliath 2 with 26g dual coils and bacon cotton! Vaping up a storm with Fogg's Sauce First Flight!

Sigelei 75 - Awesome little Mod! No rattles at all!

VapeMail 008.JPG VapeMail 009.JPG

Then some 1,2Ω coils for the new subtank... some more The Milky Way and some batteries... this stuff is for converts and mates!
VapeMail 010.JPG

@Rob Fisher looks like i am going to have coffee with Oom Rob as much as i have coffee with @Sir Vape aka (HOBBIT) cause they hate making coils.

@Rob Fisher looks like i am going to have coffee with Oom Rob as much as i have coffee with @Sir Vape aka (HOBBIT) cause they hate making coils.

Big time @BigGuy! I have 4 new drippers that need attention! I keep looking at the box's and then open one of the box's and then put it back in the box... :p

Hi @kev mac , thats the selling point, Postless DRA :rock:
Sadly my week has been too hectic to get to all my Vape Mail, so have not had the time on my hands to sit down with this one.
But I did make time to build the Velocity.... And to sum it up in one word... DAMN!!!
That think kicks like an angry bull, on Red Bull.... Built it 9 wraps 26G A1 Kanthal VapoWire spaced coils.
And dripped a mixture of 6mg juice, with a few 12mg menthol juice added for taste. Had the airflow about 1/8th open, to get a nice airy draw without feeling like a free flow.

Chain vaped it, and ended up lying on my bed, cross eyed, not able to function any further...
Error... Error...
Brain shut down... o_O
Let us know how she vapes when you get to it

Got myself a little stealth vape. Going overseas on honeymoon and needed a spare device that is a bit more pocket friendly than my BT50. Cheap as chips for R550 and it takes Atlantis coils which is a bonus.
d641e724d4dc02afd934193aaeed92f3.jpg

489e6ad80b368dc586555ff4e5d5c88f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got myself a little stealth vape. Going overseas on honeymoon and needed a spare device that is a bit more pocket friendly than my BT50. Cheap as chips for R550 and it takes Atlantis coils which is a bonus.
d641e724d4dc02afd934193aaeed92f3.jpg

Got one last weekend. that little battery is pretty derp, have managed to run a 0.18 build on it without issues. Tanks, decent too.

@n0ugh7_zw yeah just gave it a go with the 0.3 coil and it vapes like a champ. Tried my Atlantis on it and it vapes brilliantly. Very happy with it from the 5 minutes of testing I've done. See the battery can go down to 0.15ohms.

Back