Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@n0ugh7_zw yeah just gave it a go with the 0.3 coil and it vapes like a champ. Tried my Atlantis on it and it vapes brilliantly. Very happy with it from the 5 minutes of testing I've done. See the battery can go down to 0.15ohms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if only they would bring just the battery out in black, sales would literally be off the charts

Vapemail. Thanks to @vaperite for the awesome Kanger evod mega I won. Sorry for the lack of fotos, will remedy when I have the kit on me again. Literally first thing I did was put the battery on charge and when it was done ran it down the road to the one lady I know. She's a smoker in dire need of an ecig. hoping I can lure her to the vape side of life

IMG-20150806-WA0034.jpeg IMG-20150806-WA0028.jpeg

Oh yeah almost forgot. Zipped past @Just B this afternoon after work and collected some flavourings and PG for some fun weekend DIY'ing

IMG-20150807-WA0017.jpeg

Got myself a little stealth vape. Going overseas on honeymoon and needed a spare device that is a bit more pocket friendly than my BT50. Cheap as chips for R550 and it takes Atlantis coils which is a bonus.
d641e724d4dc02afd934193aaeed92f3.jpg

489e6ad80b368dc586555ff4e5d5c88f.jpg

Hey bud, where did you buy the ijust 2 from? Also interested in getting myself one.

Got myself a little stealth vape. Going overseas on honeymoon and needed a spare device that is a bit more pocket friendly than my BT50. Cheap as chips for R550 and it takes Atlantis coils which is a bonus.
d641e724d4dc02afd934193aaeed92f3.jpg

489e6ad80b368dc586555ff4e5d5c88f.jpg

Good luck to you and the Mrs.

Now if only they would bring just the battery out in black, sales would literally be off the charts
They should ditch the iJust logo too. It kinda cheapens the look.

After visiting this website and reading about everyone's Vape stories I realized just how much I am missing out on Vaping Life. Without procrastinating I decided to join the club. However I decided to skip the twisp range and start of with the new Eleaf Ijust 2.

For the price of getting a twisp Clearo I got a device that puts their aero to shame at a really cool price for a full package of everything to get you started besides flavour lol.
Having known nothing about Vaping this thing is Eezy Peezy to use and fits perfect in my pocket. Did I mention the clouds it produces and the great flavour it gives of. Glad I found this before going to a twisp stand lol.

Any advice on some e-liquid flavours to try out ? And some Vaping advice to get me into the game?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 40
After visiting this website and reading about everyone's Vape stories I realized just how much I am missing out on Vaping Life. Without procrastinating I decided to join the club. However I decided to skip the twisp range and start of with the new Eleaf Ijust 2.

For the price of getting a twisp Clearo I got a device that puts their aero to shame at a really cool price for a full package of everything to get you started besides flavour lol.
Having known nothing about Vaping this thing is Eezy Peezy to use and fits perfect in my pocket. Did I mention the clouds it produces and the great flavour it gives of. Glad I found this before going to a twisp stand lol.

Any advice on some e-liquid flavours to try out ? And some Vaping advice to get me into the game?
Try this thread to get you into the game: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/intro-to-vaping-the-subox-mini-june-2015-edition.t12498/
Flavour is so subjective, very difficult to advise. Nearest to you is probably @Sir Vape. Check out their web site (www.sirvape.co.za). They have a huge selection of juices - see if anything catches your fancy. Also look in our juice review section.

Zaheer you're lucky with 3 juice manufacturers in durban. Sirvape, hazeworks and justB. All have great juices at good prices

Try this thread to get you into the game: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/intro-to-vaping-the-subox-mini-june-2015-edition.t12498/
Flavour is so subjective, very difficult to advise. Nearest to you is probably @Sir Vape. Check out their web site (www.sirvape.co.za). They have a huge selection of juices - see if anything catches your fancy. Also look in our juice review section.

Thanks Mate...
iv just had a look at the intro thread right now.

will surely be visiting sir vape soon to get some liquids. I was thinking the same thing Flavour is more subjective to user preference.
i think im more for the sweet stuff.

thanks for your help really appreciate it

Zaheer you're lucky with 3 juice manufacturers in durban. Sirvape, hazeworks and justB. All have great juices at good prices

I've been searching last night and those names really sound familiar. Have you guys had any flavours that you recommend trying from them? will be checking Hazeworks today as i found out he's not really far from me. hopefully will find something good and will also let you guys know about my trip to Hazeworks

Sapor RDA by Wotofo (Authentic)

Picked this up from the post office. Gotta say so far I'm in love. I think riptrippers reviewed a preproduction unit. Because the machining on this is flawless. Flavour is really good. Better than my Derringer. Hell better than my magma too!

991e4b0dc2ff50675d91022d92a847c0.jpg

I got it from Evolution Vaping in the UK cost $36.47 including shipping.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Arrived yesterday, but only had time to unwrap it now
and if lucky use it later when the batteries are charged

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

Last edited:
For 2 new converts in Koringberg! I see mini vape meets on the horizon.

Thank you to @ComplexChaos, Vapour Mountain (@Oupa) and Juicy Joes (@ShaneW).

302OVDJ.jpg

Awesome convert mail @Andre!
What flavour is that VM big bottle? Cant see the label so well.
As a matter of interest, how did you pick those 3 juices? Did the converts try them first?

Wishing you well for potential Koringberg mini vape meets!!
That is brilliant.

I've been searching last night and those names really sound familiar. Have you guys had any flavours that you recommend trying from them? will be checking Hazeworks today as i found out he's not really far from me. hopefully will find something good and will also let you guys know about my trip to Hazeworks

Hi @Zahz

Saw your question earlier about finding the right juices and that you think you like the sweeter ones. My advice to you is take it slow and have an open mind. Try as many as you can. Go for it - it can take time - but once you find a few winners you really like then you will be sailing away!

Here is a post I wrote a while back that I think will help as well:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/new-to-vaping-what-juice-brand-is-the-best.t13164/#post-246212

It has links to a few other posts that I think will add value.

Arrived yesterday, but only had time to unwrap it now
and if lucky use it later when the batteries are charged

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg
Cool! I think this is the first X Cube II in this thread :D

I'm dying to hear your impressions on this mod. How bright is the LED button lighting and can the brightness be adjusted?

It's a great looking mod, enjoy it :)

Awesome convert mail @Andre!
What flavour is that VM big bottle? Cant see the label so well.
As a matter of interest, how did you pick those 3 juices? Did the converts try them first?

Wishing you well for potential Koringberg mini vape meets!!
That is brilliant.
That is VM Berry Blaze, which the one convert chose herself after trying several of our juices. The Peaches was compliments of @Complex Chaos, which I coincidentally vaped the other day - lovely peaches and cream. The other convert is a 77 year old cranky Frenchmen, smoking Gauloises for probably more than 50 years - still have to put him through the paces.

That is VM Berry Blaze, which the one convert chose herself after trying several of our juices. The Peaches was compliments of @Complex Chaos, which I coincidentally vaped the other day - lovely peaches and cream. The other convert is a 77 year old cranky Frenchmen, smoking Gauloises for probably more than 50 years - still have to put him through the paces.

Ah, thanks @Andre - so nice to hear the backstory.
Hence, The Virus as a start for the cranky Frenchman ;-)
Well, if anyone needs an authentic tobacco vape in Koringberg, you are the main man!

Back