Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

From ejuices.com they had a sale on :D
4b6b02bdfa4cea728c30b6c8c3229f02cfd4fd874b8d0e2a300432021a1a6bae_1.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Two white silicon covers for the Subox's, a Sapor dripper and both grades of Fibre Freaks!
FibreFreaks 002.JPG

I have not posted for a while. What better way to than with VAPEMAIL :clap::clap::clap:

Shot to VapeMOB

upload_2015-8-13_11-23-4.jpeg

Awesome. Both great RTAs imo. Currently vaping the Goliath V2 on their stock coil - much impressed. And the Goblin Mini is so cute, but packs a punch.
yup my thoughts as well. damn now i need a new mod :(

Some vape mail from a top man in Durban @Rob Fisher.:rock:
A gadget to stop Kanthal getting in a mess,coils for a Subtank and a sleeve for the Subox
An RDA with a built in Vuvuzela,good fun this thing!
And a Shamus mod,must say @Justin Pattrick has made a really great quality mech.
IMG_0980.jpg

Some vape mail from a top man in Durban @Rob Fisher.:rock:
A gadget to stop Kanthal getting in a mess,coils for a Subtank and a sleeve for the Subox
An RDA with a built in Vuvuzela,good fun this thing!
And a Shamus mod,must say @Justin Pattrick has made a really great quality mech.
View attachment 33540

I think that RDA is more of a "Vuruzela" :D after hearing it on skype last night, BTW what did you do to p...off Rob that much that he send you that k@k RDA? :p

Wow, great juices. Dr Crimmy's Custard even better than Grants?
Ok vaped both the custard & pebbles last night. Lets say I am very happy with my purchase. The custard is smooth & tasty, letting it steep for another month. The pebbles is awesome sauce right now! :D

Back