Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Ok vaped both the custard & pebbles last night. Lets say I am very happy with my purchase. The custard is smooth & tasty, letting it steep for another month. The pebbles is awesome sauce right now! :D
Thanks. I checked out that site. Wow, massive selection of juices. How is shipping?

I'm going to try dripper again, word on the street is that this thing is ok.... we shall see :)

11872873_10207368386109395_1601610489_n.jpg

Oh ya, had to grab me some Grapefruit juice too :D

Seeing the reviews on the v2 I can't wait to try the reload. More airflow : YES; bigger juice channels: YES
Exited: definitely :)

Lol, @Keyaam, @Nooby and @Marzuq have really built up my envy frenzy with their Mini Goblins on their new IPV D2s!
@Andre you have to get the pair.
I used my d2 goblin mini combo all day. On a smurf battery with dual 0.38ohm coil @35watts I vaped about 10ml juice with a wee bit battery left. That's a winner. Tiny mod with loads of power and awesome battery life

@Andre you have to get the pair.
I used my d2 goblin mini combo all day. On a smurf battery with dual 0.38ohm coil @35watts I vaped about 10ml juice with a wee bit battery left. That's a winner. Tiny mod with loads of power and awesome battery life
Lol, had it in the basket twice already.

Lol, had it in the basket twice already.

Hit the check out button you will not be disappointed.
Goblin mini = dripper style flavour
D2 = single 18650 battery capable of vaping 10ml juice

I just loaded my mxjo battery I got today so I'm expecting at least 15ml juice now :)

IMG-20150813-WA0000.jpg Thanx SkyBlue, this is one helluva tank, flavour is up there with the best, and vapour, well, still waiting for the weather to change back to normal in my room. Smok TFV4... I'll need a higher wattage mod now, this tank is a 60W+ beast.

Last edited:
those bottels look soo cool
They're so shiny :D

Some guys were saying that they can't see the juice level, I scraped the side of one bottle with a blade to remove a strip of the plating and now I can see clearly now :)

The first to come in, still a few out there. This lot only took 10 weeks. No idea why I ordered the Ni200 coils, they are 0.15 ohms. Anyone know what they can be used in safely?
Capture.PNG

Not at all when using in a temp control mod. 0.15ohm is the general resistance used in temp control mods.
Thanks for the info. Oh crap suppose i had better spend more money on a temp controlled mod now. Can't let 10 coils go to waste, lol.

Some vape mail and a pic of my vaping history...

ab9698003c8036e3951b668f58b03b7b.jpg

57d2c97d5210c1e175fe627ddccd80d7.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

This little beauty got here at middle of the week just got home from varsity today and been having a blast!!!
Thanks to @ComplexChaos for you awesome service and the Goblin Mini of course!

20150814_163032~2.jpg IMG-20150814-WA0001~2.jpg

Back