Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Tnks Kieran for the epic juices and batts
34dc8b5ca6296c988c9c3aaf1a4be70b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff dude. Just keep an eye on those 3100 mah efests, the subox needs 20 amp drain batteries and that battery is in reality only about 10. So maybe not push the thing too high wattage wise with too low a resistance coil ;)

Awesome stuff dude. Just keep an eye on those 3100 mah efests, the subox needs 20 amp drain batteries and that battery is in reality only about 10. So maybe not push the thing too high wattage wise with too low a resistance coil ;)
noted thanks

just a follow up on this man oh man this is a huge step up from the twisp lol but i have discovered a few things

1)need to drop to 6mg nicotine or change to vg not a big fan of throat hit current juice is liqua cappuchino which is awful (12mg)
2)need to find a coffee juice that is not sweet
3)vanilla on its own is horrible
4)may like something with a tang maybe something like orange or lemon
5)if the flavor i get from this is so good need to find a nice menthol mix

Vape mail or should that be vape fetch......won the one bottle of MMM in a compo yesterday and decided to try some of the other flavours from MMM while I`m at it. Some Rayon to try out and some Nautilus BVC`s. Big ups to Vape Club for arranging pick up on a Sunday.
VAPE_CLUB_VAPE_MAIL.jpg

just a follow up on this man oh man this is a huge step up from the twisp lol but i have discovered a few things

1)need to drop to 6mg nicotine or change to vg not a big fan of throat hit current juice is liqua cappuchino which is awful (12mg)
1. Yip, that Liqua is nasty
2. VM Coffee
3. Yip, try adding to coffee
4. VM Dark Orange
5. VM Menthol Ice

Vape mail or should that be vape fetch......won the one bottle of MMM in a compo yesterday and decided to try some of the other flavours from MMM while I`m at it. Some Rayon to try out and some Nautilus BVC`s. Big ups to Vape Club for arranging pick up on a Sunday.
View attachment 33806
You're going to love those juices. @Mike knows his stuff

Try custard types flavors, I find them to be excellent like foggs sauce milky way, hazeworks custard cloud etc.... I also liked juicy Ohms ohmgurt... check sir vape, he had a good range of eliquids

Try custard types flavors, I find them to be excellent like foggs sauce milky way, hazeworks custard cloud etc.... I also liked juicy Ohms ohmgurt... check sir vape, he had a good range of eliquids
bit scared of custard juices bit weary of vanilla at the moment that liqua vanilla bad my belly turn

bit scared of custard juices bit weary of vanilla at the moment that liqua vanilla bad my belly turn
Yeah I had bad experiences with liqua juices. Even the twisp vanilla was bad. But these vanilla custard I've been vaping now are much better. Try skyblue's ambrosia, it's an excellent flavor at a good price and not so much to the vanilla side so should do well. Even VM juices are good, he has a wide range of juices.

Yeah I had bad experiences with liqua juices. Even the twisp vanilla was bad. But these vanilla custard I've been vaping now are much better. Try skyblue's ambrosia, it's an excellent flavor at a good price and not so much to the vanilla side so should do well. Even VM juices are good, he has a wide range of juices.
sounds like a plan i should be going to skyblue tomorrow

View attachment 33806[/QUOT@Blu_Marlin,have been on the rayon for a bit now and I really like it.Seems to carry the flavor a bit better.IMO,enjoy your vape mail.

Back