Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thanks Mate...
iv just had a look at the intro thread right now.

will surely be visiting sir vape soon to get some liquids. I was thinking the same thing Flavour is more subjective to user preference.
i think im more for the sweet stuff.

thanks for your help really appreciate it

Arrived yesterday, but only had time to unwrap it now
and if lucky use it later when the batteries are charged

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

Love the XCUBE II :inlove:

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Finally broke down and got another Dual 18650 Mod! Snow Wolf Baby! 200W of pure power! So far I'm loving this mod... even switches between TC and Normal by itself!

It reminds me of my iPhone... it's a beautiful mod! Really stunning!

May I present the Snow Wold 200W with the awesome Royal Hunter RDA and the Sigelei 75W with the Freakshow Mini!
SnowWolf1.jpg SnowWolf2.jpg

I am vaping like a BOSS!

SnowWolf3.jpg SnowWolf4.jpg

Finally broke down and got another Dual 18650 Mod! Snow Wolf Baby! 200W of pure power! So far I'm loving this mod... even switches between TC and Normal by itself!

May I present the Snow Wold 200W with the awesome Royal Hunter RDA and the Sigelei 75W with the Freakshow Mini!
View attachment 33295 View attachment 33296

I am vaping like a BOSS!

View attachment 33297 View attachment 33298
Does it support Ti?

I am vaping like a BOSS!

That drip tip is not same colour as freakshow mini Rob? Why not try a short wide bore one and push that baby to its limits :p

That drip tip is not same colour as freakshow mini Rob? Why not try a short wide bore one and push that baby to its limits :p

It was the only whitish drip tip I could find... but will do that! :rock:

But I love the Royal Hunter much more... it rocks!

Super late post thanks to telkom but none the less..

Epic vapemail from Vapour Mountain on Tuesday morning :clap:

I won a VM appeal hamper consisting of a hoodie, scarf, beanie, shirt, cap and a 100ml bottle of my ADV VM4:dance:
11225323_10154289948767699_3479787217434264580_n.jpg

The scarf and hoodie is my prize possessions haha Love it!

At the same time I ordered a Delrin Reo button cover, 30g kanthal, 30ml of Chocmint and Tropical Ice and a 100ml's of XXX :D

Just a shout out to VM, @Oupa and Chrystel, its always a pleasure dealing with you, your service and products are a top class act and I would recommend you any day of the week. Thank you for the awesome prize :rock:

Super late post thanks to telkom but none the less..

Epic vapemail from Vapour Mountain on Tuesday morning :clap:

I won a VM appeal hamper consisting of a hoodie, scarf, beanie, shirt, cap and a 100ml bottle of my ADV VM4:dance:
11225323_10154289948767699_3479787217434264580_n.jpg

The scarf and hoodie is my prize possessions haha Love it!

At the same time I ordered a Delrin Reo button cover, 30g kanthal, 30ml of Chocmint and Tropical Ice and a 100ml's of XXX :D

Just a shout out to VM, @Oupa and Chrystel, its always a pleasure dealing with you, your service and products are a top class act and I would recommend you any day of the week. Thank you for the awesome prize :rock:
Great stuff. Am curious to know how "telkom" made that super late?

Great stuff. Am curious to know how "telkom" made that super late?

My telephone line was down for almost a week, which meant no internet (I dont do tapatalk lol) so couldn't post my glorious vape mail haha
Sunday afternoon eventually I was back online :hit: I was super unhappy with telkom this weekend lol

My telephone line was down for almost a week, which meant no internet (I dont do tapatalk lol) so couldn't post my glorious vape mail haha
Sunday afternoon eventually I was back online :hit: I was super unhappy with telkom this weekend lol
Hehe, now I get it - super late forum post not SAPO post.

I am vaping like a BOSS!

:rock: Can't beat them twin 18650's

Subox's to replace "stolen" ones... my peeps see the Subox and want it from me... Kanthal and batteries for one of my converts!
VapeMailAug 002.JPG

Vape Bag Baby! :rock:
VapeMailAug 003.JPG

What used to be my favourite pure NET (naturally extracted tobacco) - Cigarillos from House of Liquids in the EU, my new favourite NET - Ashy Bac from Mike's Mega Mixes (@Mike) and some samples of other MMM juices to try. Whopee - no need to import the expensive stuff anymore - winner, winner, chicken dinner!

t05bj4m.jpg

Vape mail from @hands

Some realy nice Cinnamon Danish and two realy well made drip tips
IMG_0322.jpg

I love your work mate, 100% hand crafted @hands driptip for my VT40. Now just to save up to get one for my Reo.
Talking about the rest will follow in the Reo mail thread ;)

IMG_0331.jpg

f2d110d3d40f946b6be5e21fa06604c8.jpg

My Subox mini has finally arrived. Got my Yellow Mate into Vaping and that smile says it all! Managed to get him of the stinkies and join the Vape lifestyle. It's been a day and enjoying it to the Max.

Topped my tank with some suicide bunny for starters and so far so good .

Remember, stinkies are bad and Vaping is the future. And the the future is now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NgT9uNU.jpg

Some DR Crimmys Custard and Cereal vapes. $30 for 125ml, reviews say Crimmys juice vapes like proper premium juice($20 per 30ml) :O
120ml Fro Yo
3x MXJO 2800mah 18650s
Black SX Sleeve

Mseo2fb.jpg

Nitecore MH20 , for the times you need a mini sun in your pocket :)

Last edited:
NgT9uNU.jpg

Some DR Crimmys Custard and Cereal vapes. $30 for 125ml, reviews say Crimmys juice vapes like proper premium juice($20 per 30ml) :O
120ml Fro Yo
3x MXJO 2800mah 18650s
Black SX Sleeve

Mseo2fb.jpg

Nitecore MH20 , for the times you need a mini sun in your pocket :)

Couldn't let Donnie aka @VandaL steal all the thunder ... here's my care package :D
Was 2 x 125ml Dr Crimmy's, Drip Club Jackpot & Fro Yo 120ml :dance:View attachment 33427 View attachment 33428
Wow, great juices. Dr Crimmy's Custard even better than Grants?

Back