Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Storage of devils lettuce?

Supposedly more like angel syrup - stuff is super sticky and very expensive, so silicone allows one to not waste any and handle it more easily.

Supposedly more like angel syrup - stuff is super sticky and very expensive, so silicone allows one to not waste any and handle it more easily.

oh.......thought it was used at the donor bank ;)

Tnks Peter and BigAnt
8f5dcfb3d6f7d6e90a739832057a4361.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some long forgotten VapeMail!
Ordered over a month or so ago, but both me and Luke forgot about it... LoL
From VK Northcliff:
Taifun GT2
4 x Efest 2800's
iStick 30w and 50w rubbers for the parents
Suicide Bunny 6mg Mother's Milk
And VK Cheesecake on the house :rock:

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Well more like Vape Mail related Mail! Made the mistake of going into the Plastics shop... little containers for something... well will think of something to put in them... and then a little tray to use to protect the desk during pit stops. And then some air tight containers to store juice and back up REO's in my main luggage when traveling to the USA next month!

IMG_2886.JPG IMG_2889.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Well more like Vape Mail related Mail! Made the mistake of going into the Plastics shop... little containers for something... well will think of something to put in them... and then a little tray to use to protect the desk during pit stops. And then some air tight containers to store juice and back up REO's in my main luggage when traveling to the USA next month!

View attachment 32410 View attachment 32411
That container going through an xray is going to look explosive. ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Sooo.... VapeMail!!!

Got a little bit of Juice delivered to me, ordered yesterday, here by Lunch Time today, awesome service Mr @Zeki Hilmi ! :rock:

Contents of the package goes like this :

2 x 100ml DARK FOREST 12mg
1 x 30ml DARK FOREST 12mg
1 x 100ml RED DEVIL 6mg
1 x 30ml RED DEVIL 6mg
1 x 100ml SUB ZERO 12mg
2 x 100ml BLOODY SUNDAY 6mg
1 x 30ml BLOODY SUNDAY 6mg

All 100ml bottles are mine, all 30ml bottles I'm taking to my parents this weekend.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Cool where can I get 100ml bottles? Don't see it on their site

Dark Forest is AMAZING! Even if you have a crappy juice, just add some Dark Forest, and it all tastes sooo much better.
I use alot of my menthol/ mint juices to liven up other juices, or on their own if I crave those cold frosted throat hits.

Back