Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

All the way from the sticks in the Eastern cape up to 'Norm Iron' via a friend of @Genosmate - let me introduce you to a stunning South African hand crafted Woodie by a "DIYer" :p of note , and for sure the only one in the whole of Ireland:

20150914_090750.jpg

20150914_091034.jpg

Thank you very much John, I really do appreciate and will treasure this beauty. I haven't measure the voltage drop yet, but it should be absolute minimal due to this particular clever design. Just from the first few toots I could feel the increased power delivery.

All the way from the sticks in the Eastern cape up to 'Norm Iron' via a friend of @Genosmate - let me introduce you to a stunning South African hand crafted Woodie by a "DIYer" :p of note , and for sure the only one in the whole of Ireland:

View attachment 35612

View attachment 35613

Thank you very much John, I really do appreciate and will treasure this beauty. I haven't measure the voltage drop yet, but it should be absolute minimal due to this particular clever design. Just from the first few toots I could feel the increased power delivery.
Stunning. Congrats @johan. Enjoy.

The best of service, as always. Thank you @KieranD and Vape Cartel.

qiTDVKy.jpg

Wife just phoned me and said there's a package at home for me... dam I cannot focus on work now...:FADDANCING::OMGRUNANIMIATION:

Woohoo! Amazon and Goliath v2 (I have to add that the tank inside was really dirty and had a mark down the entire length...covered in machine oil and a bit scruffy looking...shame on you UD) - otherwise, thanks VapeCartel for great, prompt service!

uploadfromtaptalk1442310980039.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Thanks a Mil gasPhase...these coils are pure artistry.
Claptons first up,need a beefier atty for the staged aliens
b7b92c3a49740bf418b43ceff403efea.jpg

6a40a815f3349c548e461a59717ab36d.jpg

Edit:the vape is as good as they look.
Flavour is amazing
ad5fd0b4d810d8cfc837fbba3b3c7ea3.jpg

Last edited:
4c2e03444f31862f582b4e82c75a144a.jpg

125ml of GOLD

Thank you @Mike for the excellent customer service. I enjoyed the chat and look forward to Vaping the sweetbac.
Mikes Mega Mixes FTW

A clapton is a core wire with a thinner wire wrapped around it tightly, like a guitar string.
A fused clapton is two or more cores with a wire wrapped around both or all of them.

The Clapton
clapton2_large.jpg

The fused clapton
26gn80fused.png

Last edited:
Back