Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

VM Modz with DNA40 chip. Milled from an aluminium block. Carbon inside. 2x 18650.

I am so happy that I could get hold of one of those. Its rare, the modder just sells occasionally.

View attachment 35499
Very nice@Tom ,can't wait for my DNA 200 I have on pre-order to finally arrive.

All the way from the sticks in the Eastern cape up to 'Norm Iron' via a friend of @Genosmate - let me introduce you to a stunning South African hand crafted Woodie by a "DIYer" :p of note , and for sure the only one in the whole of Ireland:

View attachment 35612

View attachment 35613

Thank you very much John, I really do appreciate and will treasure this beauty. I haven't measure the voltage drop yet, but it should be absolute minimal due to this particular clever design. Just from the first few toots I could feel the increased power delivery.
Looks great @johan ,enjoy!

a6be8586c225dd91705baf2dfef987d9.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!
@Rob Fisher ,I'm sure the trip went well but I expected a trunk full of gear.Hope the tables were kind.

@Rob Fisher ,I'm sure the trip went well but I expected a trunk full of gear.Hope the tables were kind.

They were not kind at all... and I have yet to find a decent Vape Shop... I'm surprised to see so many smokers and so few vapers... And the vape shops I have found had never seen a squonker!

Very nice@Tom ,can't wait for my DNA 200 I have on pre-order to finally arrive.
Yeah, believe you. Wanted to opt for DNA 200 at first, but i am quite happy with the vape i currently have at 25-35W.

They were not kind at all... and I have yet to find a decent Vape Shop... I'm surprised to see so many smokers and so few vapers... And the vape shops I have found had never seen a squonker!
Hope your luck turns.Not surprised about the smokers, Vegas is probably the smoking capital of the U.S.

d4c43521fbadd5ab9f9568babce414fe.jpg
cf9bc67c402953cbee88b9d401fcf975.jpg

Great service from Vape cartel. Super fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi. @R8B84 I was just wondering how you got these 30ml bottles in those flavour as I don't see it on the Vape cartel website. Sorry to go off topic guys.

Hi. @R8B84 I was just wondering how you got these 30ml bottles in those flavour as I don't see it on the Vape cartel website. Sorry to go off topic guys.

I checked today again and they are on there. Look under e-liquid project. They have the 100ml and 30ml listed seperately

Are you using a phone browser or computer browser? I see it doesn't show up on the phone browser, but only on the computer browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A whopping 250 mls of awesomeness! One bottle courtesy of @gertvanjoe as a return for a small favour - wow, not expected, but accepted with gratitude. And then, to top it all, doubled up by @Mike - thank you. This community rocks. You have lighted my flame as said by Albert Schweitzer:

"At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."

UloARxu.jpg

A whopping 250 mls of awesomeness! One bottle courtesy of @gertvanjoe as a return for a small favour - wow, not expected, but accepted with gratitude. And then, to top it all, doubled up by @Mike - thank you. This community rocks. You have lighted my flame as said by Albert Schweitzer:

"At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."

UloARxu.jpg

250ml of pure awesome!

It has some sweetness, but its more dry. There is another Tobacco from MMM called SweetBac, which is sweeter. I like both!

Recieved some juice this morning!!! Competition winnings for the win! Pun intended..... Will Post a review soon™
IMG_20150922_085032.jpg

Back