Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Wow, thought you made a typo with the V3. That box has been out 2 months or so, and it's already V3 :eek:
Don't get me wrong, sexy box, hope it serves you well. These vape companies are just completely out of hand with the revisions on top of revisions on top of revisions........:OOOOOOO:

Unfortunately in the vaping industry with new products releasing every week and new companies popping up, thats how things are.
On the positive side, they are fixing where they messed up. They are offering replacement units for the faulty ones.

Unfortunately in the vaping industry with new products releasing every week and new companies popping up, thats how things are.
On the positive side, they are fixing where they messed up. They are offering replacement units for the faulty ones.
I hear u, that's decent of them but what would u prefer, spending $160(ex shipping and duties) on a mod plagued with rather serious issues but released kak fast or the same mod with all the issues sorted in v1 but release delayed a month. It's not as if the dna 200 will be replaced soon.

I hear u, that's decent of them but what would u prefer, spending $160(ex shipping and duties) on a mod plagued with rather serious issues but released kak fast or the same mod with all the issues sorted in v1 but release delayed a month. It's not as if the dna 200 will be replaced soon.

To be honest the only issue with my V1 was the battery connectors, which was fixed easily with a soldering iron. The only reason I bought it in the first place was because it was the fastest DNA200 mod I could get, and now I have 2 for the price of one!

20150924_094709.jpg
Thanks @KieranD
This Sapor RDA ....OMG!!! in your face FLAVOUR better than the Velocity i must say.
Mr Phillip Rocke im gonna crack you later when i start the fire.
Happy Braai Day boyz n girlz

uploadfromtaptalk1443104278048.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443104318353.jpg

Something new, sadly have to sell some of it. Post to follow. Smells amazing can't wait to vape it.

View attachment 36010
Thanks @KieranD
This Sapor RDA ....OMG!!! in your face FLAVOUR better than the Velocity i must say.
Mr Phillip Rocke im gonna crack you later when i start the fire.
Happy Braai Day boyz n girlz
The Sapor is a wonder, enjoy! btw the sapor proves that there is no need for a quality authentic RDA to cost upwards of $90.00-$100.00 or more.

just a noobie question but don't custards in e juice contain diacetin and acetoin not sure how it is spelt
CkjcW5c.jpg

Manufacturers now take precautions to remove those chems from juices as it can get them shut down permanently if found in their juices.

hmm very pretty need to start looking for my next month stinkie free present

Back