Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

IMG-20151001-WA0005.jpg
Isn't she lovely..
@Andre she sure does live up to and exceeds the sigelei reputation.
Much better feel in hand. Fits better. Is solid built and much prettier than her predecessors.

c6b326cd5bdb4fa3547f22e4624ac2b6.jpg

Father Christmas got the date wrong again... Time to get busy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Been a busy week with juice deliveries! Thanx @Mike @AndreFerreira (sory don't know member of Vapour Mountain?)

4d057f495a54c2b6dcbddbf13b2e6ebd.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Great stash of juices @argief , enjoy!

Trying to figure out the VM juices
I see what looks like samples of Tropical Ice and Menthol Ice
The oher sample i would guess is VM Coffee?
Are the two big ones Choc Mint?

Wow @Silver, considering the flavour is on the back your observation skills are impeccable! You only have one wrong! The two big ones are one choc mint and one dark orange. I have always been a fan of dark chocolate with orange, so I thought I world give it a try: It does indeed capture the taste (with a hint of liqueur) ,a little strong for my taste but good attempt by @Oupa!

Wow @Silver, considering the flavour is on the back your observation skills are impeccable! You only have one wrong! The two big ones are one choc mint and one dark orange. I have always been a fan of dark chocolate with orange, so I thought I world give it a try: It does indeed capture the taste (with a hint of liqueur) ,a little strong for my taste but good attempt by @Oupa!

Ah awesome, ok thanks for the feedback @argief
That Dark Orange has a very similar colour to Choc Mint. I havent tried the Dark Orange.

Just a headsup. @Oupa mixes his juices when you order them so some of them can taste a bit strong or harsh in the first few days. Some of the juices need a bit of time to steep first. With steeping, they usually mellow out a bit and improve. So maybe open the bottles and let some air in, then close and shake and put them in a dark cupboard for a week. See if that helps.

Ah awesome, ok thanks for the feedback @argief
That Dark Orange has a very similar colour to Choc Mint. I havent tried the Dark Orange.

Just a headsup. @Oupa mixes his juices when you order them so some of them can taste a bit strong or harsh in the first few days. Some of the juices need a bit of time to steep first. With steeping, they usually mellow out a bit and improve. So maybe open the bottles and let some air in, then close and shake and put them in a dark cupboard for a week. See if that helps.

I have a 100ml of VM4 coming in that has been steeping since August. Oupa kept it for me. Then we forgot about it and then remembered again...lol
Should be here by Tuesday and steeped more than a month! Can't wait.

Oupa never forgets ;-) Enjoy it!

Thanks, I most definitely will. The VM4 I bought from you at the VapeCon was amazing. It doesn't trump the VM4 Special Reserve, but it's a very close second and I reckon with the long steeping it will be perfect. Thanks again Oupa! :p

All the best with the dripper @GlacieredPyro
Let us know how you are finding it

Best type of mail = vapemail

IMG_3900.JPG

These smell yummy, cant wait to mix em up

Waiting for the courier with my VM4, Coil Master 521 Tab and my Cotton bacon.....sigh
cat-waiting.gif

aaaand then he arrives! :p

VM4 100ml (steeped more than a month) from Vapour Mountain - Thanks Oupa!
Coil Master 521 Tab and Cotton Bacon V2 from Sir Vape - Thanks Hugo!
IMG_20151006_152832.jpg

Back