Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So ahh, Vapour Mountain hooked me up like a boss as always :D

12115885_10154418429237699_7169022899190010311_n.jpg

100ml VM Tropical Ice Nomness!
30ml Berry Blaze
30ml Melons (oh my hat this smells so good)
And some Reo odds and ends, you can never have to much odds and ends :giggle:

:hi:

Some DDD, tastes pretty good @method1
8d3e528edc666a9b8e455fccfab6a0d4.jpg

Some new flavours from Plume Station @Andreferreria
916c4fcc92a4ecb7f4a7a96f85f26bcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after reading all about Fastech on the different threads I thought I`d give it a try. I was only going to order the atty stands and Li-Po charging bag at first but could not resist the VTC5`s and the LH HG2`s. so without further ado vapemail courtesy of the people at Fasttech.
FASTECH_MAIL_1.jpg

So ahh, Vapour Mountain hooked me up like a boss as always :D

12115885_10154418429237699_7169022899190010311_n.jpg

100ml VM Tropical Ice Nomness!
30ml Berry Blaze
30ml Melons (oh my hat this smells so good)
And some Reo odds and ends, you can never have to much odds and ends :giggle:

:hi:

Lovely ;-)
Melons does smell good indeed @DoubleD !
Mine is steeping. Will give it about a week or two. Luckily I am busy with one or two other juices so I can resist the urge to try it.

Epic Vape Mail Baby!

JB Squonker (John Bensley) arrived and is just so beautiful! To watch her turn from a block of Czechoslovakian Maple to this awesome Mod just blows my mind. I'm not sure if the pictures do it justice... the finish on the wood needs to be held to be appreciated! To say I'm over the moon with it is an understatement! The voltage drop is almost zero do to the very clever internals. @Genosmate rocks in a BIG WAY! :inlove:

I am vaping on it as I type! JBM is stunning! Here she is in all her glory! :rock:
JB-Squonker01.jpg JB-Squonker02.jpg JB-Squonker03.jpg JB-Squonker04.jpg

Epic Vape Mail Baby!

JB Squonker (John Bensley) arrived and is just so beautiful! To watch her turn from a block of Czechoslovakian Maple to this awesome Mod just blows my mind. I'm not sure if the pictures do it justice... the finish on the wood needs to be held to be appreciated! To say I'm over the moon with it is an understatement! The voltage drop is almost zero do to the very clever internals. @Genosmate rocks in a BIG WAY! :inlove:

I am vaping on it as I type! JBM is stunning! Here she is in all her glory! :rock:
View attachment 36716 View attachment 36717 View attachment 36718 View attachment 36719
Rob, I like....I want...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444296885.604980.jpg

Restocking of my favourite tobacco. Blackbird! This should keep me going for a while ;-)

Thanks to VapeMob. Great service. Parcel very well packed. Smooth process. Professional and timeous. I especially appreciated the call to double check the delivery address.

Thanks @RevnLucky7 and @Nimbus_Cloud

New Drip Tips all hand made by @hands for all the Squonkers! Whooo! I just love the shape of the drip tips and had to get enough for all the Squonkers! :rock:
DripTip1.jpg DripTip2.jpg

Rob, that is freeeken awsome. I like your attitude.... exactly the same as mine, go big or go home. I wonder why my wife don't understand it....?

I need serious sunglasses for this Reo,neon yellow door and a funky coloured Stumpy.The stumpy is the new vapemail from a serious squonkaholic;)
IMG_1280.jpg

Early morning vape mail to make Friday even better. IPV4S sleeve, 2x Samsung 25Rs AND the SAPOR!20151009_093531-1.jpg

Back