Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

No, I'm still patiently waiting (only ordered about a week ago). Just wanted to get feedback I should at so be worried?

I have ordered various gadgets of eBay that never arrived...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I have received everything I ever ordered from FT. They are very reliable, but unfortunately the shipping takes long. Mostly after it arrives in SA the post office takes it's time.

This just arrived from Sirvape :)

fb9deca966fcb118be828e98c7ff2813.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have received everything I ever ordered from FT. They are very reliable, but unfortunately the shipping takes long. Mostly after it arrives in SA the post office takes it's time.
Im chatting to one of the staff at FT now, he says that DHL is an option for shipping now?

EDIT: i dont think he read the part where i told him in from South Africa

It's all good bud :D How cool would it be if they did offer something like DHL or EMS though :(

Awesome day of mail and vape Mail for me wow!
Thanks @drew for awesome service. Placed my order and the next day I needed something else added, he happily assisted me.

fa9374a3ffdd0ddaa20006046faa76dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

125 mls of MMM's Lime Party. With an extra shot of "tart" to suit my preference. Thank you for going the extra mile @Mike.

ZHvWISA.jpg
My fav juice from MMM, I just add a little menthol.

Okay so its not exactly vape mail but I recieved this as a present from the Matrics of the school I work for. Before I get hate because the terminology is wrong its the thought that counts and I love it! Every staff member got a coffee mug with a quote or description of them..... Now I am not a teacher but the marketing and events manager of the school so I dont spend much time with them. Which makes the fact that they thought of me even better!
12115493_10153714052654243_5809971588388570505_n.jpg

Okay so its not exactly vape mail but I recieved this as a present from the Matrics of the school I work for. Before I get hate because the terminology is wrong its the thought that counts and I love it! Every staff member got a coffee mug with a quote or description of them..... Now I am not a teacher but the marketing and events manager of the school so I dont spend much time with them. Which makes the fact that they thought of me even better!
View attachment 37163
Awesome, I am sure your example set a few of them to vaping.

View attachment 37163

Really lovely @6ghost9 !!
Thanks for sharing

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Fastest Fastech delivery in living history! 2 weeks! :eek:

Some crappy white drips tips... yes I have a drip tip problem!
VapeMailOct15-009.jpg
Some crappy wooden drip tips.
VapeMailOct15-010.jpg
Some 27g Kanthal because @Silver told me to buy some!
VapeMailOct15-011.jpg
A Tug Boat dripper to test!
VapeMailOct15-012.jpg

Back