Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

More Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Renaissance Wax Polish for my raw Aluminium Mods!
VM05.jpg
Re stock of Milky Way after being robbed at the fishing compo of my stock! ;-)
VM06.jpg
Bellus Tank to test... don't even know why I still buy tanks... I think it's just FOMO!
VM07.jpg
Special abrasive pads to keep my CeeCee and Tumbled REO's looking nice and shiney!
VM08.jpg

View attachment 37355
View attachment 37356
Bellus Tank to test... don't even know why I still buy tanks... I think it's just FOMO!
View attachment 37357
Special abrasive pads to keep my CeeCee and Tumbled REO's looking nice and shiney!
View attachment 37358
Nice haul the skipper. Should you decide to toss the bellus in gorge consider me JK enjoy

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

View attachment 37355
View attachment 37356
View attachment 37357
View attachment 37358
Tell me more about the abrasive pads and wax polish please @Rob Fisher.

View attachment 37355
View attachment 37356
View attachment 37357
View attachment 37358
Dibs on the Bellus Rob :D

But by the sounds of things this one will be awesome, maybe this one will be the one you keep?

Last edited:
Tell me more about the abrasive pads and wax polish please @Rob Fisher.

It's for Cee Cee @Andre... and I will use it for my tumbled REO's as well... the ECF boys and Super X use the pads to brush the aluminium to it's former glory and then they polish it with the wax and it's supposed to hold it's shine and not be as susceptible to body sweat etc...

EDIT: The Wax is for the Wood mods. Tarnish Blocker is for the metal mods. What a silly goose!

Last edited:
Epic Vape Mail alert! :--P

I have been on the waiting list for over a year and a half and my number came up and my Dibi/Sumpin/Little Pinch has arrived! It is something else and the quality is nothing short of perfect! May I present the Lil Pinch in red malee stablised wood!

LittlePinch1.jpg LittlePinch2.jpg LittlePinch3.jpg LittlePinch4.jpg LittlePinch5.jpg LittlePinch6.jpg

Epic Vape Mail alert! :--P

I have been on the waiting list for over a year and a half and my number came up and my Dibi/Sumpin/Little Pinch has arrived! It is something else and the quality is nothing short of perfect! May I present the Lil Pinch in red malee stablised wood!

View attachment 37372 View attachment 37373 View attachment 37374 View attachment 37375 View attachment 37376 View attachment 37377
Really beautiful wood right there! The grain looks so surreal, spooky even. Just in time for Halloween :D

Some awesome new juices to try and re-stock of old favorites

Photo 2015-10-19, 18 06 06.jpg

Taffy Man has been my favorite juice for a couple of months now, and still is one of the best!
Thanks @KieranD

Vape mail from Vape Cartel!!

068c5e3cefd795dabf22484318f6599b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im itching for this weekend to come already, will finally have some epic vapemail to post after a very very long time

Last edited:
Some fresh vape mail for me :)

12179882_10207846151173223_255981234_n.jpg

I just have to try this Squape thing, looks interesting and apparently it's good, we shall see.
Got me an Aspire Triton RBA kit to try in the iJust2 and a Taifun GT2 for... well just because :)

Back