Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It is really good eh? :p I will give feedback on the XXX in the new year when I can get some Vape Mail (does it count as mail if I collect??)

I am very ashamed to have to admit that despite @Rob Fisher's best efforts I have never tried VM Tropical Ice. Until a recent little vape meet where I got to taste some from @Nimatek, which obliged me to order a bottle. Also some Berry Blaze for HRH and 3 ml Reo bottles.

NJpABw6.jpg
Why are your bottles so small? :D

I am very ashamed to have to admit that despite @Rob Fisher's best efforts I have never tried VM Tropical Ice. Until a recent little vape meet where I got to taste some from @Nimatek, which obliged me to order a bottle. Also some Berry Blaze for HRH and 3 ml Reo bottles.

NJpABw6.jpg

Rock and Roll Guru @Andre! And remember Tropical Ice is not for the feint hearted! :rock::rock:

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Another tank to test but this one more to test a Newbie recommendation system.
VapeMailToti1.jpg

Cute Xmas Sample kit from ECIG-INN
VapeMailToti2.jpg

Going to give the TVF4 another go with the Sextuple Coils because the Tri Coils suck. And some juice to tgest drive!
VapeMailToti3.jpg VapeMailToti4.jpg

24 Carat Gold gClapton coils for the SubTank Mini.
VapeMailToti5.jpg

I am very excited about this vape mail

@Oupa's Oak Aged juices in 12 mg. It will be my first time trying these

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450542231.058174.jpg

In the background some replenishments for myself and HRH for daily vaping. Some VM Strawberry, Berry Blaze, reorder of XXX and some menthol drops (not visible in the photo)

PS - @Oupa - I dripped a few drops of VM4 Oak Aged into my mom's RM2, in which she has "her Coffee blend" - and she loves the combination. So much so, she asked me to put about 1ml of VM4 Oak Aged into the fullish Grand Bottle.

Her coffee mix is VK Coffee mixed with a little bit of the dark and roasted VM Coffee.

Juice mixing, lol. I didn't want to give her too much because I want to test it properly myself. Ha ha

Gotta love my mom - I said to her you can't just put this Oak Aged special juice in your other juice - that's like mixing a Ginger Ale into a top class whiskey. To which she replied - but lets see how it tastes - and voila - it does taste very good - from the few toots I tried.

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher - Please let me know how that subvod goes!

It's a very simple device but is a pretty good starter device. I bought it just to see if it's worth getting for a newbie... I have been using it for a couple of days and while it's a very simple device it does a very good job flavour and taste wise. I would recommend it to a newbie vaper for sure. It does a fine job of mouth to lung and is fine for lung hits... I would have liked the airflow to be a little more open... but it's yet another great Kangertech product and no leaking at all... I was going to pass this onto a convert but it's now going to be part of my arsenal.
VapeMail 003.JPG

It's a very simple device but is a pretty good starter device. I bought it just to see if it's worth getting for a newbie... I have been using it for a couple of days and while it's a very simple device it does a very good job flavour and taste wise. I would recommend it to a newbie vaper for sure. It does a fine job of mouth to lung and is fine for lung hits... I would have liked the airflow to be a little more open... but it's yet another great Kangertech product and no leaking at all... I was going to pass this onto a convert but it's now going to be part of my arsenal.
View attachment 41504
Thanks! Although I must admit that I've been really keen to get one and try it out, so I was secretly hoping you would tell me not to bother :nod:

Thanks! Although I must admit that I've been really keen to get one and try it out, so I was secretly hoping you would tell me not to bother :nod:

I would rather spend more and get the Sub Tank Mini kit but if funds are tight and a convert needs a device then this is worth buying.

I like it because it's so cute!

And dammit that it's so cute is the part that is tempting me...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Lol @Rob Fisher , is that all they could fit in that awesome package?
One bottle of Wiener Vape Co?

Back