Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

LOL - not in my case, I only give presents, never receive.

I know the feeling @Deckie,only expecting one gift from my mom, and I highly doubt she would know how to order vape gear online :D
Plus, with the Reos, I hardly use any other stuff anymore. Took a while, but going full circle, almost, and ending up at mouth-to-lung on a Cyclone seems to be my happy place.

5e729bb7364aa34b5b3ac1a073cbe937.jpg

For once I actually enjoy every juice that I ordered. Scream is seriously good for those that haven't tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:
The Quest for the perfect tank still eludes me... today the test will be the Crius Tank!
Crius 002.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:
The Quest for the perfect tank still eludes me... today the test will be the Crius Tank!
View attachment 41261

I have given up on that quest. Best one for me so far is the Mutation MT Tank, but it has flaws as well. I'm gonna stick to drippers. They are just the best, bottom fed or top dripping. Doesn't matter.

As always, great service from Vapour Mountain, thank you :)

Some Tropical IcE nomness and a specially requested sweetened VM4 (I hope I didnt make a mistake by asking Oupa to sweeten it up a tad lol It smells fantastic though :))

uploadfromtaptalk1450375249331.JPG

Thanks @Skybluevaping.

Your service is outstanding, wish you all the best with your store

Vape King Mail Baby! :rock:

Best packaging EVER! :inlove:
VK-Mail1.jpg

Aqua FX and some more coils for my Arctic Turbo!
VK-Mail2.jpg VK-Mail3.jpg

And the Juice I have been waiting for... Lemon Creams Baby! Fantastic juice! :rock:
VK-Mail4.jpg

And then a starter kit deal that was too good to pass up... Not sure what I will do with it but it was a great deal... I will find a stinky and do some conversion! ;)
VK-Mail5.jpg

vape-mail baby !
Just a special thank you to @VapeGrrl and Vapeclub for sending me this awesome prize been looking forward to this soo bad loved the wrapping really a nice treat and super fast
wrapped.jpg nomnom.jpg

I am very ashamed to have to admit that despite @Rob Fisher's best efforts I have never tried VM Tropical Ice. Until a recent little vape meet where I got to taste some from @Nimatek, which obliged me to order a bottle. Also some Berry Blaze for HRH and 3 ml Reo bottles.

NJpABw6.jpg

Back