Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

New toys!
Hopefully my stock Woll arrive next week Monday. Rolo RX200's incoming!

8183e7c787f1f1d1d87e811d06e91aa5.jpg

Sent via tapatalk

Well I never, a green Sapor. :)
Is that a squonking atty? looks like a rare beast.

Found out today I'm leaving for holiday tomorrow and needed some more liquids so had to make a quick drive over. Thanks Vapecartel
8298122c479ec8dd0e70725663fbfeab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

I finally caved and bought the Smok TFV4 Mini... the coils are GIGANTIC and I just need to try this tank.
VapeMailDec-1.jpg

Some Scream from Hazeworks and some Megatron from Sacred.
VapeMailDec-2.jpg VapeMailDec-3.jpg

Some Popbars and a Sub Tank Mini. Yes I have had sub tanks before but people keep stealing mine so I had to buy another one because I have a glass top coming from overseas for it. :rock:
VapeMailDec-4.jpg VapeMailDec-5.jpg

Stock of Milky Way for the holidays and a new Milklab juice to try called Hakaberry!
VapeMailDec-6.jpg VapeMailDec-7.jpg

I finally caved and bought the Smok TFV4 Mini... the coils are GIGANTIC and I just need to try this tank.
View attachment 40945

View attachment 40946 View attachment 40947

Some Popbars and a Sub Tank Mini. Yes I have had sub tanks before but people keep stealing mine so I had to buy another one because I have a glass top coming from overseas for it. :rock:
View attachment 40948 View attachment 40949

Stock of Milky Way for the holidays and a new Milklab juice to try called Hakaberry!
View attachment 40950 View attachment 40951
Let us know what pop bars are like

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Screwdrivers most certainly are considered vape mail... screw drivers rock! I have some special ones coming from the USA next week! :rock:
I agree. I almost bought R1000 worth of screwdrivers today. Goods thing the wife got me in line.
Pity the cyclone Allen key is a mm to small for the screwdrivers I got.

I agree. I almost bought R1000 worth of screwdrivers today. Goods thing the wife got me in line.
Pity the cyclone Allen key is a mm to small for the screwdrivers I got.

Oh don't get me started on grub screws and allen keys... I need to find a set of allen keys that has every size know to man! :-@

Oh don't get me started on grub screws and allen keys... I need to find a set of allen keys that has every size know to man! :-@
I own 2 sets of almost all the popular sizes but i prefer the screwdriver style.
Makes for better grip and also easier to get into tight spots.

View attachment 40945

View attachment 40946 View attachment 40947

View attachment 40948 View attachment 40949

View attachment 40950 View attachment 40951

Who sells the Sacred cloud sauce Skipper? I'm loving the merkaba on the packaging :p

My very first vape mail from a vendor.
I ordered Friday from Vapers Corner and 8am this morning my stuff was here!
Fast delivery which was also free + a free gift. What more can you ask for? Thank you guys
3937788613a79eb857ee20beda3fd595.jpg

My very first vape mail from a vendor.
I ordered Friday from Vapers Corner and 8am this morning my stuff was here!
Fast delivery which was also free + a free gift. What more can you ask for? Thank you guys
3937788613a79eb857ee20beda3fd595.jpg
Great stuff - we need pics of your fist build of course!

@Oupa Thank you for the awesome service :) XXX and Strawberry. Next to my used and abused nautilus mini/ eleaf iStick.

New vape.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Well not strictly vape mail but anything that has screwdrivers and related tools I consider Vape Mail. :rock:
Tools 001.JPG

Back