Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Big thanks to Fog machine just got this fantastic vape mail thank you for my prize i will definitely let you guys know what i think about these

Attachments

• fog machine.jpg
    fog machine.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 68
"A Reuleaux triangle[ʁœlo] is a shape formed from the intersection of three circular disks, each having its center on the boundary of the other two. It is a curve of constant width, the simplest and best known such curve other than the circle itself.[1] Constant width means that the separation of every two parallelsupporting lines is the same, independent of their orientation. Because all its diameters are the same, the Reuleaux triangle is one answer to the question "Other than a circle, what shape can a manhole cover be made so that it cannot fall down through the hole?"[2]"

The theme being 3's (3 x 18650 Batteries, 3 Circular Disks, Triangles...) I think 3 RoLo's will be enough :rock::rock::rock:

I just love vape mail from Kokstad... my drip tip collection is almost complete! I have to say the corian bone tips are just magnificent! :rock:
Kokstad1.jpg
Next up is my replacement caps for the Cyclone deck... now with top airflow and made from Corina Bone as well. CHeck the drip tip with silver and copper inlays!
Kokstad2.jpg

Another replacement cap for the Cyclone made out of sterling silver and also with op airflow!
Kokstad3.jpg

And my atty puller to save fingers and dainty 510 connections! If you don't have one of these you really should have!
Kokstad4.jpg

@hands you are special... outstanding detail as always! You rock! :rock:

A something different for a change. . . Vapemail was the sleeve for the mini, and the Aromamizer 3ml all from Atomix Vapes - Such amazing service!

The Firefly Boardgame was a gift from some amazing forumites on Mygaming who totally surprised me and knocked me off my feet - I didnt even know they where planning this. @Nimatek was a sneaky brother!676dae4e-e30b-447c-a79a-16131bb7950e.jpg

This looks slick but can't use it just yet :(

Attachments

• 20151210_224250[1].jpg
    20151210_224250[1].jpg
    332 KB · Views: 65
@Nimatek WOW man, NICE!

Took Aramex long enough to decide to finally deliver but it was SOOO worth the wait.
Will do a little review after the weekend but so far, loving the device! SS temp control is working quite well on the aromamizer and the power available makes both the velocity and the crown tank absolutely shine!

Size is good actually, slightly wider than the VTC mini and quite a bit heavier but it sits SO well in your hand! Charging is quite fun though, thank goodness the nitecore came with it, USB right through the night and it is still charging :p Nitecore was done quite efficiently.

Battery Holder Mail and an aluminium 510 puller thingy! :rock: Thank you so much @Genosmate! You rock! :rock:

Battery Stand Baby!
BatteryMail 001.JPG
Now to rearrange the vape station!
BatteryMail 002.JPG

Aluminium Dripper bottom puller! Engraved as well! :D
BatteryMail 003.JPG BatteryMail 004.JPG

Christmas came early
67aa5ec9911394dab43502d89152a1f4.jpg

a15a237cb447d49b9d1f1ae2e96fa0ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth the 6 week wait

DSC_0218.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Vape mail from @vaporize.co.za
My Crius has arrived! Very easy to build and the vape has been good so far. Love the top fill without any leaks. The airflow is much smoother than my Bellus.
IMG_0151.JPG IMG_0153.JPG IMG_0154.JPG

Back