Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

AWESOME! QC needs some work, the top two tabs of the battery cover are bent inward, but will gently mold/ bend them into place tonight with some soft grip pliers.
First impression doing a quick stealth vape.... LOVE IT!
Fire button needs a firm click, much better for me.
Up and down buttons nice and clicky too.
And it can be switched on/ off.

AWESOME! QC needs some work, the top two tabs of the battery cover are bent inward, but will gently mold/ bend them into place tonight with some soft grip pliers.
First impression doing a quick stealth vape.... LOVE IT!
Fire button needs a firm click, much better for me.
Up and down buttons nice and clicky too.
And it can be switched on/ off.
very very nice

Here some rolo
fad254f55b6af36cd6bde38982ca6a3b.jpg

028d42e1eeb40f83324c4a989ad06b8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O boy i looked fwd to get this vape mail from @hands
Some very nice drip tips including a very nice white Corian Bone tip :). My RM2 he was so kind as to drill out for me. My Chalice clone he did his magic on, and my 22mm Nuppin clone he fixed for me, and he included some juice to try :)
DSC_0085.JPG

He also made me a sterling silver top air flow topcap for the Cyclone. WoW this thing is very nice

_20151208_132317.JPG

And last but not least, a very very nice blue acrilic drip tip that goes with my VT40

_20151208_132135.JPG

Thank you mate you are a master

Some mod making goodies from the USA via @Rob Fisher (Fat Daddy got it wrong again!).
Some goodies from Rob as well,juice,nice soft bottles and complicated drippers and things which Rob sends to confuse me.:mad::D
IMG_1599.jpg

20151209_182147_resized.jpg

Some goodies from Valley Vapour. Thanks @drew.
The Glory smells awesome in the cig-a-like flavor department an the Perique Black and Latakia smell like great pipe-a-like tobaccos.
Coconut also smells great. Can't see myself ever going back to TFA or CAP after trying FA

Oh my hat Im so jealous! :SHUTUPIKILLYOU:

How much do you want for one of those squonk inserts bottom left? :angel:
They are for sale if you really want them! But I doubt you do because that's the part of the order fd's got wrong!They aren't bf inserts

What are they? Standard inserts?
Yep,for a v4 long 510.i ordered the bf stuff!
Not the first time I've had the wrong stuff from them either!
I'd advise anyone wanting to buy to either order from the uk or French agents,may cost a bit more but the shopping is more reliable and you get what you order!
Send me a pm with what you need maybe I can help

Back