Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

OK I'm back in Durbs and it's time for some Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

First up my Rolo!
JHBVM01.jpg
Next up is the Triton 2 and a pack of temp sensing coils... will play with that on the Rolo a bit later!
JHBVM02.jpg

Then the Horizon Arctic Turbo tank!
JHBVM03.jpg

Some battery holders and some Tesiyi batteries for the Rolo!
JHBVM04.jpg

Some Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve!
JHBVM05.jpg

Then some more!

E-Liquid Project Special Reserve
JHBVM06.jpg

Some very reasonably priced fancy clapton coils!
JHBVM07.jpg

A full range of Orion Juices!
JHBVM08.jpg

And not really vape mail but a elephant and tortoise carved from stone and some wooden coasters!
JHBVM09.jpg

USA Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Replacement battery cover for the SX Mini that doesn't need a stinking coin to open it with! :D
USAVM1.jpg USAVM2.jpg

And then the one I have really been waiting for... may I present the Italian Made special bottles designed and made just for Squonkers! :rock::rock:

I will be testing them shortly and Cee Cee #1 and #2, Lil Pinch and some REO's will be getting new bottles!
USAVM3.jpg

USA Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Replacement battery cover for the SX Mini that doesn't need a stinking coin to open it with! :D
View attachment 40466 View attachment 40467

And then the one I have really been waiting for... may I present the Italian Made special bottles designed and made just for Squonkers! :rock::rock:

I will be testing them shortly and Cee Cee #1 and #2, Lil Pinch and some REO's will be getting new bottles!
View attachment 40468

I have been researching those bottles.
Please let me know your views as I'm keen to order a few as well.

Ahah... @Rob Fisher so thats the reason my order for Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve 3 mg fell through:-(. If you ever decide to get rid of it I`ll be more than happy to take a bottle off your hands skipper;).

Happy to let you have a bottle @Blu_Marlin! Just give me a shout when you are next in the area!

130035c0d2749fd5587f60dccb72d108.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

One of the best atty's I have used came in the post on Friday, a Haze tank dripper

6d88dd9a3e16778151fe7105c4ded9c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@VapeDude , IMO they are all excellent. @Mike is doing a decent job.

I've had Straw Vana and I won the Noggy Rock in a competition a little while ago.

To be honest I've had allot of international juices and non come close to how good MMM is.

I DIY my own juice mostly so haven't needed to buy juice. Buying this purely to try the rest of his juice line

Back